Sunday, 29 September 2013

My Autumn Wishlist

Now that the sun is definitively gone in Austria and the cold months are starting, it is time to do something good to your body. As I have not done an awful lot of shopping for this time of the year yet, I've been browsing the internet a lot recently. Here are some products I've stumbled upon, that I may or may not purchase in the next couple of months.





--> Golden Ribbon Hair Band 
First, there is something I found on eBay a while ago. It's a gorgeous golden ribbon hair band. I'm a big fan of hair bands and I bet this looks just gorgeous with a warm, cozy scarf.

--> Contrast Trim Trench Coat
Since I'm in desperate need of a new coat for this winter, I held my eyes open for one. I found this gorgeous piece on an asian online shop and I instantly fell in love with it! It gives the whole trench coat trend that is coming up this fall a little twist and it looks a little more feminine than a lot of other trench coats that I saw.







--> Lioele Glittering Jewel Liner
When I do my eyeliner, it always turns out a little too flashy because the only colour I frequenly use is deep black. I really want to try out the Glittering Jewel Liners by Lioele, though, especially #2 and #3. I think that #3 would be great for highlighting the lower lashline and enlarging my eyes, since my glasses tend to shrink them down.

--> Missha M Ever Lasting Lacquer
I don't often mean it when I say I need to get my hands onto something, but this time, I'm serious. I NEED to get RD01, OR01 and PK01 or my life will never be complete. The matte finish of them is just as gorgeous as the glossy finish.



Last but not least, the Jewel Candle in the fragrance "True Love". After I've seen one of those on Becca's blog, I decided that I needed one of them as well. For those of you who don't know what this is, it's a candle with a ring inside of it that you can get out after the candle has melted to a certain point. Cool, right? I'm in love with the concept and I think they make excellent gifts. :)

I hope you liked my small list of Must Have items for this autumn. :)

Are there any items that you think are absolutely essential to have at this time of the year? Let me know! x

- Elina xo

All picture sources can be found on the linked websites. 

9 comments:

  1. absolutly love the trench coat!!
    it's so simple, classy and girly~~
    xx Charmaineee

    charrmyn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! <3 ~ I hope I can somehow manage to get it but shipping is too expensive. :(

      Delete
    2. (╥_╥) Shipping prices ALWAYS ruins everything!!!!!

      Delete
  2. I love the trench coat. It looks really nice! But the thing with the shipping costs always hinders me in buying to much :'/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah.. shipping costs are a pain in the bum mostly. :/ I usually stick to free shipping but it's not always possible obviously.
      Thanks for dropping by! <3 ~

      Delete
  3. The trench coat is gorgeous. o.o I've been looking for another good one for YEARS. I like them to flair out slightly. I'm very picky. It's actually turning into Summer in Australia, so I have to put away my beloved coats for the season.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First of all, thank you so much for visiting my blog! :) Whenever it comes to coats or jackets, I suddenly turn into one of the most picky persons ever. I'd really love to have like one more warm month here in Austria.

      Delete
  4. Just found your blog and it's adorable! Also, you're super pretty :) If you're interested I'd love it if you could check out mine!

    aclassystateofgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! <3 x Reading your comment really made me happy. :)
      I'll check out your blog right away! x x

      Delete

Hi everyone! :) Thank you for leaving a comment! I really appreciate it! I'll reply to you as soon as possible.

Blog Design By Yuniquely Sweet