Friday, 27 September 2013

Review: Fashionsuzy - Korean Fahion Online Shop



Since I've been fascinated with Korean fashion for quite some time now, I thought that I would give the promising online shop Fashionsuzy a go. This is what I got:

Delivery: 
My parcel was shipped on the 13th september with standart international shipping and it arrived on the 21st. Everything was wrapped up neatly in small plastic bags and bubble wrap. 
5/5






First Impression:
When I first opened the parcel, I kinda had the expression that the jeans where slightly darker than shown on their website - however - this turned out to be a misconception after looking at them in normal daylight. 
4/5

Fit:
I ordered a size 27, which fits almost like Zara's XS Jeggings. If you plan to order, make sure you check your measurements first or otherwise you will probably be disappointed since Asian pants sizes are noticeably smaller than Western ones! Personally, I am very pleased with how the jeans fit. 
5/5

Quality:
98% Cotton, 2%Polyurethane
Need I say more? The more cotton the jeans are made of, the less they stretch after multiple times of wearing them. 
5/5

Overall:
For about 31$, I'd definitely buy those jeans again. They are exactly like I imagined them to be and I absolutely love them already. 





First impresson:
Darn, that thing is long! No, really, I actually thought this cardi would be a lot shorter, but then I'm barely 160cm tall so I guess it is just about right. The sleeves, on the other hand, turned out a little shorter than I expected them to be. 
3.5/5

Fit: 
Slightly oversized, sleeves run a little short. The sleeves are actually stated to be 67cm long on the website but I measured them and they turned out to be merely 50cm long. 
3/5

Quality: 
The fabric feels really soft and comfy. I hope that it will stay this way after a couple of washes.
5/5

Overall: 
I've wanted a cardi like this one for ages but I couldn't find one that fitted me. This one is not perfect but it is still really nice and I think that it would look super cute with some shorts, overknees and an infinity scarf. 

- - -

Fashionsuzy will most likely be my go-to website for jeans now. Besides that, they also have a wide range of clothes and stationery items. I'd suggest you all to check them out. :)

Tell me what you think about Fashionsuzy.com! 

6 comments:

  1. awww cute review!!
    Really like the cardi~ it looks super cute!
    ohh I might try ordering from them one day~
    xx Charmaine

    charrmyn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! <3 <3 I wore the cardi today and I gotta say it really is super comfy and actually quite warm too!
      xx

      Delete
  2. cute post :)
    it would mean so much if you could check out my blog, as im new to the blogging world and would love some feedback if you ever have the time!

    http://xprincessjas.blogspot.co.uk/

    thankyou!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! x x
      I'll make sure to check out your blog and leave a comment :)

      Delete
  3. I didn't know this online shop , I visited it and I found some cute items I would like to buy eheheh ~
    Good Luck for your new blog , I will follow you on Bloglovin *^-^*
    Greetings from Italy
    Chibilaria ღ Cute Random Lifestyle and Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you for visiting my blog. :) I'm glad I could present you an online shop you didn't know yet. They really have cute items but sadly their shipping prices are kinda expensive too. ^^
      Thanks for following, I'll check out your blog. <3

      Delete

Hi everyone! :) Thank you for leaving a comment! I really appreciate it! I'll reply to you as soon as possible.

Blog Design By Yuniquely Sweet