Thursday, 3 October 2013

Get to know me: Beauty Blogger Tag ♥

Hi everone! Are you doing ok? I hope so! Since I'm still waiting for a lot of the products I planned to review to arrive, I thought I could keep you entertained with the Beauty Blogger Tag, that Fräulein Schnee did a couple of days ago. :) Click here to see her answers to it  ♥

Feel free to do the tag on your blog as well, I would love to read your answers to it! 

Let's get this started.


Beauty Blogger Tag

1. Is your hair natural curly or straight?
That's hard to answer! I actually have quite straight hair but now that I've thinned out my ends, it seems a little more wavy than before. I really love the extra texture I got. 

2. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I'm lucky enough to have a mom whose first job was to be a hair dresser so she usually does my hair. It's really cheap and I always get exactly the cut I want. :)

3. Do you wear the same style everyday, or do you change it? 
Clotheswise, I would like to go for the same style everyday, however, since I dropped a couple of pounds lately, none of my jeans seem to fit properly anymore, which makes it kinda hard. I love the korean Ulzzang style. 
Make up wise I always keep it simple. :)

4. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
I never went to a salon for a mani or pedi before. .___. Oops. 

5. How often do you change your nail polish?
When at least one nail is chipped enough that I have to do it. Lately I rarely wear nail polish, though, because my nails need to recover from fake nails glue. :( 

6. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just in the summer?
Only in the summer. :D But that's only because the gym I go to chips my nail polish off so much, otherwise I'd wear it in winter too. 

7. How long does it take for you to put on your makeup?
My simple make-up routine takes me about 10 minutes.

8. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
Face first, eyes after. Otherwise I'll get powder onto my lashes since they're naturally quite long. 

9. Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
I own veeeeery little make up so I've started collecting some make up now... I'm planning an order soon worth around 40€ hehehe. 

10. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
I never did. :x I honestly don't think I need any since I'm very pleased with how long my lashes are naturally. 

11. Do you do a full face of makeup everyday?
I'm waaay too lazy for that. 

12. Do you wear makeup when your home alone, or with family?
No, unless I plan to leave the house, I'm not putting on any make up. My skin needs some days off, too. 

13. Will you leave the house without makeup?
The least I do is to cover up my blemishes with some light coverage. 

14. How many high-end products do you have?
I have one rather expensive perfume but that's it. 

15. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed?
That depends. Mostly, I have a rough idea of what I want to wear and then I just see what fits together on the spot. 

16. How often do you change your handbag?
I have like 3 handbags I regularly use for different occasions. 

17. What time do you wake up and go to sleep?
I go to bed at 12pm and I have to get up at 6:15am during weekdays. :( 

18. How often or when do you workout?
I work out every day and I'm really proud of it haha. My workout times vary a lot since I usually do it when I feel like working out. 

19. Left handed or right handed?
Right-handed. 

20. How tall are you?
158cm. I'm a hobbit. 

21. Do you speak any foreign language?
My first language is German and I also study English, French and Latin(does it count) at school. I know some words in Japanese and I would love to learn Korean some day. 

22. How many pets do you have?
I would love to have a cat but unfortunately it's not possible at the moment. 
23. How often are you on blogger?
Like all the time *lol*. 

24. Do you read comments posted on blogs?
I read all of them and I answer all of them too. :) If you send me a link to your blog, I'll also make sure to check it out. 

25. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
My favourites list in my browser is getting really long... need I say more? ;)

26. How did you come up with your Blog name?
I really wanted my blog to be named like something sweet and the first thing I thought of was "Cupcakes" since I really love them. The word sounds nice, too. :) Then I looked for a suitable second word and that's basically it. So lame 

27. What kind of camera do you use for your photographs?
I use my Canon EOS 550d, a DSLR. 

28. How often do you clean your house room?
As soon as I feel like it needs to be done, which is like once a week. 

29. What’s your favorite color?
I like shades of blue, red and white. 

30. Do you swear?
Sometimes. I tend to lose my temper quite easily in some situations. >.<

31. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
School, Tumblr, Blogger, League of Legends, other video games, more Tumblr, sports... and I also like to cuddle and drink tea with my boyfriend hehe. 

This actually took me longer than expected... I hope I didn't scare you all away with my needlessly long answers. I promise there will be loads of reviews once my eBay orders arrive. :) 

I was planning to post a picture of me too, but I don't really have any current ones. I think I'll head out and take some this week. :) 

Until then, 

- Elina x 

5 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading your answers :D and I'm looking forward for your reviews ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha, this is a fun tag! C: I'm also a hobbit hehehe. T-T I'm on blogger all the time as well, heh - and I'd love to have a cat (if I weren't so allergic!)

    Junniku blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. those cat ears are super cute!
    Izzy x

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone! :) Thank you for leaving a comment! I really appreciate it! I'll reply to you as soon as possible.

Blog Design By Yuniquely Sweet