Wednesday, 16 October 2013

Haul: f2plus1 cosmetics and skincare ♥

Hi everyone! Sorry for not posting for a while but I've been sick for like the past week so it was kind of difficult to keep in touch with all of you. Yesterday, one of my orders from eBay finally arrived and it happened to be my stuff from f2plus1. :) I was so excited because it's the first time I received any Korean cosmetics.

I ordered on the 4th. October, and my parcel arrived on the 15th. I felt like I needed to mention this because it really surprised me how fast free shipping can get! (For example: My bb cream from rinishop, which I ordered on the 26th september, still hasn't arrived. T__T)





This is how everything arrived! I love how f2plus1 wrapped everything in bubble wrap. *_* This way, everything arrived safely. Now that I look at the pictures again, the box seems quite big but in reality, it was really small! I still can't quite imagine how everything possibly fitted in there.




(Missha Super Aqua Cleansing Foam, Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint in PK001 & RD301, Etude House Sun Prise Water Essence Gel) 


These are all the samples I received with my order! ♥ I didn't even know there were lip tint samples but I was really pleasantly surprised when I saw them! I was thinking about ordering them next time anyway so I'm really glad I got those samples.





Now for my actual order. I'm really excited for trying all of these products! For my whole order, including free shipping, I paid about 46US$, which roughly equals 34€. This is probably one of the best deals I've gotten lately for so many products. ^.^

I am really pleased by f2plus1's service and I look forward to ordering from them again. However, next time I do so, I will order from their website BeautyNet Korea because I find it much more overseeable than the eBay store. :)

Which product do you want to see reviewed first and why? Or is there any product on my list that you really like? Tell me, please! ♥

- Elina x

P.S.: I reuploaded the pictures because they were ridiculously dark before and I didn't notice. T.T sorry. 

10 comments:

  1. you lucky girl!!!!
    can't wait for your reviews!!~~
    especially the etude house lip tint ones~
    xx Charmaineeeeee

    charrmyn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! ~~
      I can't wait to share what I'm thinking about those products either!
      I'm already testing the Baking Powder ^3^.
      x Elina :3

      Delete
  2. *.* i can't wait for your next review :3
    http://mysecretkawaidream.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky lucky :) i don't recognise many of those brands! haha. Probably because i'm from the uk

    Sharlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn'tk now much about them either until I startet googling! But korean cosmetics are just so good. :D

      Delete
  4. I'm so jealous!! Makes me wanna go shopping now~ cute blog~

    Chicnikkie's Blog | BlogLovin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's some interesting products you have, can't wait to hear your thoughts on them.
    http://makeupmonster77.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ! <3 x So far I really like them. :3

      Delete

Hi everyone! :) Thank you for leaving a comment! I really appreciate it! I'll reply to you as soon as possible.

Blog Design By Yuniquely Sweet