Thursday, 10 October 2013

I got a new haircolour. :)


It took me almost two years to dye my chocalate brown hair back to my natural hair colour, which is an ashy shade of blonde. I was very content with my hair colour, until a couple of days ago. I really don't know what happened, but I suddenly felt the strong urge to dye my hair again.
I took some pictures before I did it of course because I know that many of you aren't exactly familiar with my hair colour yet. :)


(I'm barely wearing any make up in these pictures ヽ(#`Д´)ノ) 

Soo I dyed it back to brown, hehe. (×_×;)
This is the outcome! (beware of the shameless selca galore ^^° )





(am I ulzzang yet? .___. probably not lol)

This is the hairdye I used

Including a full list of ingredients

I got my haircolour done at home by my mom who used to be a hairdresser so you could say it was done semi-professionally. :3 I hate getting my hair done at a salon because the hairdressers there usually manage to screw up the smallest tasks. OTL

Anyway ~~ I also got some Pocky today because why not. ^^



What do you think of my latest change? Does it suit me? Tell me please! <3 ~

Elina x 










11 comments:

  1. I think this color looks very good with you! Good choice! I liked when you were blonde too but this color gives you a more vibrant feel? lol I don't know but you should keep it! :)

    fairywater79.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think it brings my eyes out a bit better lol. :3

      Delete
  2. Oh really beautiful color I thinks match better with you and makes looks more girly.
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww you look gorgeous with brown hair! Your hair looks very healthy and silky!

    M.May

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad I did it! ^^ Thank you! x <3

      Delete
  4. I think brown looks better + your blue eyes are so pretty ! am jealous ! ^^"

    http://krystallvl.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhh never heard of that hair dye brand before!!
    tehehe your hair look really pretty!!!
    I think you look fairer with brown hair~
    POCKY!!!~~~
    xxx Charmaineeeee

    charrmyn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually buy my hair dye at the hairdresser's directly so that might be why. :3 You can't even get it at normal shops here.
      Thank you< 3 xx
      Pocky are the best! I wish they sold the strawberry flavoured ones here. Q___Q

      xx Elina

      Delete
    2. LOVE POCKY!!!!
      lol only have the chocolate, strawberry and "milk" flavour ones here~
      hehe should go japan and just try out ALL their pocky~

      Delete

Hi everyone! :) Thank you for leaving a comment! I really appreciate it! I'll reply to you as soon as possible.

Blog Design By Yuniquely Sweet