Saturday, 19 October 2013

Review: Missha Pearl Eyeliner

For my first review of many, I chose to review the Missha Pearl Eyeliner!

(Source: eBay

I initially ordered this product to acheive the famous dolly eye look that many Ulzzangs are known for without having to use eyeshadow that likes to slip off my inner eye corners during the day. First of all, it does the job pretty. well. :) 

Packaging: 






 Really simple but pretty handy! The eyeliner is not too big, so it can easily fit into your everyday make up pouch for some little touch-ups on the go. I think it looks really modern and not cheap at all. I like how Missha doesn't go with the cutesy-trend, too. :) The brush is small but not too small. I think it's just big enough to draw precise lines.



As you can see, the eyeliner is not like a consitent, pearl colour but more like many small, pearly glitter bits combined with some transparent eyeliner. I did not wait for it to dry to show you how it looks like blended, so you can see the glitter I was talking about. :)
I also noticed that if you don't use enough eyeliner, it tends to smudge and get out of place easily. :(

Sadly, this eyeliner is not waterproof. I took this picture after washing my hands with cold water (no soap) and you can see that not much of it stayed on. 


So, the eyeliner claims to be 
(1) moisturizing )
I will skip this one because I don't know if an eyeliner can actually be moisturizing. I have not, howerver, noticed any dry spots so I guess it is true.

2) waterproof
A clear no. Not a big deal for me, but for some of you it might be. 

3) fast drying
Yes, definitely. I'm really impatient when it comes to how fast eyeliners dry but this one was really quick! 

Price:
I got it on eBay for around 6US$.
On the Missha website, it costs 3.500 Korean Won.

To show you how it looks like worn, here, have some selfies. :D




Pros:
Really flashy
Makes your eyes look bigger
Small packaging
Considerably cheap
Decent staying power

Cons:
Not Waterproof 
glitter flakes instead of pearl colour

I hope you enjoyed what I have to say about this particular eyeliner! :) Thank you for reading!
Would you want to try out this product? Let me know! x
- Elina x

P.S.: I got a new cellphone so my selfies have a much higher quality than before. :3 




13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Totally my opinion! x Thanks for reading. <3

      Delete
  2. Your blog is fabulous!
    Check out mine?
    http://kellyanngonsalves.tumblr.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, doll! x I'll check it out right away! <3

      Delete
  3. I also like this kind of look, but I am not good at using eyeliners with brush .so I bought holika holika's jewel light waterproof eyeliner, it gives the same effect and easy to use you can check my review if you want ^.^ http://meishenmeweishenme.blogspot.com/2013/09/holika-holika-jewel-light-water-proof.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your suggestion! I like pencil eyeliners more too because they tend to give you a more subtle look. :)
      I'll check out your blog <3xx Thanks for reading. :)

      Delete
  4. This eyeliner looks like a great product, but I´m not fan from Missha products (long story) but I love it than this product works for your. Btw sweetie you´re absolutely pretty, your blog is really helpful and now I´m following you in Bloglovin´ Many thanks for joined to my Giveaway. Good Luck~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww it's a shame you don't like Missha's products. I actually would love to know why!
      Thank you sooo so much, dear!! x <3 I hope I'll be lucky in your giveaway. :)

      Delete
  5. Ooh sounds like a very interesting product! I too have struggled with eyeshadow on inner corners of my eyes, so this product is def what i need ;) Thanks for the review!


    YURI
    www.twothousandthings.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I could help! x Thank you a lot for reading! <3

      Delete
  6. awwww pretty review Elina!!~~
    good job on your first review!!!!
    looks really nice on you~
    xx Charmaineeee

    charrmyn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soo much, Charmaine! <3 xx
      I'm really glad you like it! :) ~~

      Delete
  7. i like etude house tooc:

    http://toth3stars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone! :) Thank you for leaving a comment! I really appreciate it! I'll reply to you as soon as possible.

Blog Design By Yuniquely Sweet