Sunday, 24 November 2013

Introducing: Seoulpicks

Hi everyone. :) Last week was a little exhausting, but I recovered really well during the weekend. In Austria, the Christmas markets are about to open again and I can't wait to get some chocolate coated fruits like every year. <3
Anyway, today I am going to introduce you to a website, that I wanted to write about for a long time, for the simple reason that the stuff they are selling is just beyond cute!

So, first of all, I am a very big fan of cute stationery and this is exactly why and how I stumbled upon Seoulpicks. I was on the hunt for a not-too-plain desk organizer, but I did not want to spend like 50$ on shipping costs and Seoulpicks helped me out a lot on that.

The company is stationed in South Korea, but they ship internationally with some exceptions. :)


Products:
Cute stationery is not the only thing that Seoulpicks has to offer, however. They also sell a great variety of fashion, beauty products, as well as fun accessories. 
  • For clothes, they sell typical asian streetwear that would fit really well into any Ulzzang wardrobe, depending on personal taste of course. :) 
  • Beauty products-wise, Seoulpicks does not have such a big variety as other onlinestores that sell Korean make up and skincare products, but there are certainly some pieces that I am yet to see at other onlineshops. They also have a men-section, which surprised me positively, considering the size of their store.
  • The gifts section certainly got to be my favourite. :) You can get all kinds of geeky accessory or also more or less useful home decor like these Whale Toothbrush holders. I think this section is suited best if you are looking for Christmas gifts or similar. 
Website:
Very easy to navigate, very informative and a sleek and modern design. I like it. :)

Shipping:
As I already mentioned previously, Seoulpicks ships to any country in the world. For some, however, only Air Parcel is available as shipping method.
For my order, I chose Air Parcel because I considered EMS a little overpriced. My parcel arrived in about 10 working days and was really nicely wrapped. :) Would definitely order again!

So, for those of you who are curious about what I ordered, here it is :)


It was actually soo easy to put together!




Where do you like to shop for Christmas presents? Let me know! <3

- Elina

3 comments:

  1. Oh man, that's super cute! ///v/// <3
    Perfect for the storage of the little things I have scattered around my desks. 8D

    I nominated you for the Liebster Award! More info on my blogpost! <3
    http://pandagin.blogspot.com/2013/11/lifethe-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soo much for nominating me! It means such a lot to me you can't even imagine! Q//Q thank you. I'll make a post about it tomorrow. :)

      Delete

Hi everyone! :) Thank you for leaving a comment! I really appreciate it! I'll reply to you as soon as possible.

Blog Design By Yuniquely Sweet