Friday, 15 November 2013

Outfit: Crazy Cat Lady

Hi everyone! It's soo good to have friday off, you don't even know how much I love long weekends. :) So, the story behind this outfit is that I really wanted to have this small, black cat bag they had at H&M in Vienna but I did not get it on the spot. When I checked the H&M in my hometown, it still had loads of them in stock, as well as this super cute skirt. :)
The cardigan I'm wearing and I are in a love / hate relationship that I maybe tell you at a later date haha.






I'm wearing no shoes with this outfit for the simple reason that I had to shoot it in my living room. The weather outside was soo bad but I really wanted to shoot it today. ;_;

Cardigan: eBay. Check the colours and you know why it's a love / hate relationship haha
Skirt: H&M
Bag: H&M
Overknees: Primark
Snood / Scarf: eBay I love this one! I have it in red too and it's a perfect basic.

Have you caught onto the cat trend yet? ;) 

- Elina

15 comments:

  1. That bag is so cute!
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right! I thought nobody would buy it at first and waited for it to go on sale but then it was suddenly sold out everywhere and I panicked. <3 x

      Delete
  2. The outfit is so cute and well put together:)

    Laila | Townhouse Palette

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the tights and the knee length socks combo!! You look gorgeous!

    Justsoapril.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute outfit! Totally diggin the skirt and bag :D and I absolutely love cats!

    following you now~ Add me too!

    http://tabachui.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following! I'll check out your blog. :)

      Delete
  5. That skirt is actually so so cute! I love your hair, as well! On a totally unrelated note, I'm super curious as to how you style your bangs? I recently got bangs, but I can never get it to look as good as that! Have a great week!
    Claudie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! :) My bangs are cut really straight and they have a lot of volume. I actually wash and blow dry them everyday, if I don't, they get all curly. :( But that's about it, I don't really do much more to get them look like this.
      Thank you for reading! <3

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you!
      And thank you again for the link to the giveaway! I'll make sure to join :)

      Delete
  7. Oh my gosh that bag is way too cute, I want it!

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone! :) Thank you for leaving a comment! I really appreciate it! I'll reply to you as soon as possible.

Blog Design By Yuniquely Sweet