Monday, 11 November 2013

Review: Lioele Triple The Solution BB Cream

Hi everyone! I'm so sorry I can't really manage to keep up my 2-posts-a-week scheme. T_T The Divergent series has been doing evil things to me lately... I can hardly put those books down, you got to believe me! *lol* Well, enough of my ever so similar excuses.

Today I'll post a long overdue review of the Lioele Triple the Solution BB Cream. I don't remember telling you I got it but that might have been because I didn't expect it to arrive after more than 6 weeks of shipping.

(Source: rinishop)

This is actually the first BB cream I've ever used so keep that in mind when you read my review! Before that, I used a drugstore foundation (I forgot the name, sorry! Might edit that later though) that felt very heavy on my skin and that broke me out a lot! I didn't notice it was my foundation until I switched to this BB cream actually.

Packaging:
First of all, it was very difficult to take proper pictures of the box the BB cream came in, for the simple reason that it the pattern is a very shimmery golden that my camera's flash had problems with. .__.
Since you won't be able to read the ingredients lists on my pictures, I provided a link. :)
----> Ingredients

with and without flash. 

The BB cream claims to provide SPF 30, wrinkle care and whitening

The 50ml tube stands on its own. :) I love the pink pattern they printed onto them.

Korean instructions

The dispenser. As you can see, some BB cream does gather around its edges after a couple of uses, so you'll need to wipe it after every time you use it in order to prevent this from happening!

I actually really like it a lot how the tube stands on its own. :) I think that is very practical. The dispenser is very well made in my opinion and the amount it dispenses is just enough for my face (excluding my forehead! I never use make up on my forehead).

Swatches

This is what you'll get when you use the pump 1 time.

This picture is supposed to show how well this BB cream fits my skin tone.

To be perfectly honest: I think I found the perfect match for my skintone! My skin is very fair so I used to have troubles finding a foundation light enough to look natural on me. 

Coverage

My bare face ^o^ This is how my skin looks like if nothing has been applied on it beforehand

Close up of my spots to give you an idea how well they get covered up by this BB cream.

One full application (excluding forehead). 

I also covered up my lips that day because I was going to do gradient lips. ^^

Without feeling too heavy, this BB cream will provide you with heavy -> medium coverage. It is also buildable, so if you need to apply a bit extra BB cream on your spots, that's possible without getting the caky look we all love. ;) 

As this BB cream fits my skin tone perfectly, I can't really tell you how well it matches in the first five minutes after application. :S

Staying power:
Pretty good, I only noticed that it faded a bit after I've done sports. If you're having a cold, it might rub off a litttle around your nose area, too.

Finish:
The finish of the Triple the Solution BB cream is dewy so if you would rather have a BB cream with a matte finish, I'd advise you to get a different one. 

Scent:
Even though the BB cream does contain a fragrance (Cananga Odorata Flower Extract), it's not that prominent. It smells more like typical make up than of anything else and that smell fades after 1-2 minutes. 

Stickyness:
The BB cream is very moisturizing to my skin but I haven't noticed that it would be sticky in any way.  

Breakouts?
None. :) I think the Lioele BB cream actually helped me to clean up my skin over the time.

Whitening / Wrinkle care:
My skin does look like there is less redness than a couple of weeks ago (when I started using it). I cannot really tell you how well the whitening effect actually works, since I'm testing this BB cream in Winter and not in Summer.
As to wrinkles: I haven't noticed any yet. ;)

Repurchase? Definitely! This is my everyday foundation now and I wouldn't want to miss it ever again.

Where to buy? rinishop for 19USD (slow shipping)

What do you prefer to wear in the cold months? BB creams or typical foundations? I'd love to know! <3

- Elina

10 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to try this BB cream since ages ago!
    It has really nice coverage and i'm definitely a big fan of Lioele packaging!
    Thanks for sharing :))

    xx
    http://beautifyinglifee.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you haven't tried it yet, I would really give it a go! :) I love the way it stays on my skin for the whole day.
      Thank you so much for reading! <3

      Delete
  2. Very helpful review ^^ Besides, your face seems beautiful even without BB just have small thing to cover ^^

    meishenmeweishenme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :) I try to keep my skin as clear as possible. I feel more comfortable with make up on, though, because it evens out my complexion a lot. I used to have a lot of redness 2 months ago. :(

      Delete
  3. That's my all time favorite bb cream <3 Finishing my third tube soon...

    http://www.gwiyomistyle.net/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally see why. :D I really don't feel like trying any other BB creams now that I'm so happy with this one. ~

      Delete
  4. No breakouts? Whoa whoa whoa there why haven't I invested in this yet?
    I must get this! *A* Thank you so much for the helpful review! <3

    http://pandagin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I looked up the ingredients, the website stated that this BB cream doesn't contain many ingredients that can break you out. :) Keep in mind, that my skin could behave different than yours! I really hope it works for you, though. <3
      Thank you for reading. :)

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the review! I've heard so much rave about this BB cream I might just buy one for myself :3

    The best BB cream I've tried was Missha M Perfect Cover.

    I prefer to wear BB creams on the cold season~ It's just so convenient. Benefits and great coverage, you can never go wrong w/ that :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I originally wanted to get the Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream! *lol* So, it is good? That's nice to hear, maybe I'll give it a go. :)
      Yes exactly! And it doesn't dry out my face like normal foundation does. :)
      Thank you for reading! <3

      Delete

Hi everyone! :) Thank you for leaving a comment! I really appreciate it! I'll reply to you as soon as possible.

Blog Design By Yuniquely Sweet