Wednesday, 18 December 2013

Review: Innisfree Color Glow Glossy Lipstick in #2, #4 and #6 (Sponsored)


Hi everyone! Are you doing fine? I hope so because I certainly am! I have done a lot of Christmas shopping and preparations lately so I have been kind of busy even though school has ceased to be stressful for this year. I would love to show you what I got for my boyfriend and for my family but I am afraid that they might stumble upon this blog and I really don't want to ruin the surprise for them. :(

As you probably all have noticed already, I am really into lip products at the moment! <3 I was really glad when Beautynetkorea decided to sponsor me with these beautiful Innisfree Lipsticks.

Beautynetkorea is an online retail store that specializes on Korean cosmetics and beauty products. Their service is great and they always have really good offers. It would mean a lot to me if you could check them out! <3


So, Innisfree released a range of highly pigmented and highly moisturizing lipsticks of which I will review #2, #4 and #6 today. Three totally different shades that I am very excited to share with you! 

Packaging
I am always raving about this in my Innisfree reviews, but I love it how they sell their products in recycled paper boxes and how they use soy ink to print! It is so much more environmentally conscious than plastic boxes. 

The design of the lipsticks is rather minimal but I still like it! It looks very modern and the fact that they added a indicator on the bottom of the tubes that shows which colour it contains really make this lipstick special for me! The tubes also have a matte finish. They don't feel cheap at all and they are really comfortable to use. 










Swatches:


With flash

Sunlight


Bare lips for comparison

This colour reminds me a little of the MAC Creme Cup which I also own. :) It's a subtle pink, very suitable for daytime. 

A strong red colour! Probably the most longlasting lipstick out of the three I am presenting you. My favourite red lipstick so far as well. :) 

A gorgeous berry colour that makes your lips pop! It is not too flashy so it can be worn during daytime. 

Pigmentation:
Very high! What you can see on my swatches is one layer of lipstick. :) 

Lasting Power:
All three of them have a decent lasting power, however, #2 and #6 need to be refreshed more frequently than #4. I would say every 3-4 hours if you eat and drink a lot. For #4, 6 hours should suffice. 

Moisture:
Innisfree advertised this range of lipsticks to be very moisturizing as it contains camellia oil and I found that this was actually true! Especially in winter, my lips dry out a lot and these three beauties kept my lips moisturized for 3 hours minimum. 

Finish: 
As you can tell from the pictures, the lipsticks all have a very shiny finish. 


Pro's
Longlasting
Moisturizing
Eco-Friendly Packaging
Great Pigmentation

Con's
None

Where to buy? Beautynetkorea for 12.40$
Repurchase? I might try some different colours of this lipstick in the future! 

What do you prefer to wear on your lips in winter? Strong colours or nudes?

- Elina






11 comments:

  1. Thank you for the nice review :)

    meishenmeweishenme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow, I absolutely love the color of #4! I've actually never tried Innisfree, but I'm totally considering trying it out now! This was a great review, super informative!

    Seeing as I completely love your blog, I've tagged you in my Christmas Cracker Tag post, if you feel like checking it out and perhaps doing it as well, I'd love to read your answers!

    Have a great week!

    http://simplyclaudie.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too! It's absolutely gorgeous and I'm so glad I could review the lipsticks. <3 Innisfree is a really nice brand in my opinion. :)
      Thank you so much for tagging me! I will totally do the tag. :)
      You too <3

      Delete
  3. That last one is probably my favorite out of the three! <3 Kinda reminds me of berries~
    I love Inissfree Lipsticks. I'm trying so hard to convince one of my friends to get me a shade for Christmas- HAHA
    Thank you for the review! <3

    http://pandagin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saame! <3 It's such a lovely winter colour :) Thank you for reading!

      Delete
  4. LOVE your reviews! <3

    - www.myalldaythoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! love the reviews! Totally will look into these products, looks like lovely Christmas presents :D Thank YOu!

    Missbrindlie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome and thank you for reading :)

      Delete
  6. Thanks for sharing, this is lovely!
    xo,
    ~Pauline @ http://www.kallony.com.ph/brand/nyx

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone! :) Thank you for leaving a comment! I really appreciate it! I'll reply to you as soon as possible.

Blog Design By Yuniquely Sweet