Monday, 23 December 2013

The Christmas Cracker Tag

Hello everyone!

It's the 23rd and I just helped my mother to decorate our Christmas tree. :) Everything is getting a little more festive and I love it. It's actually the first time in two years we have a proper tree again so it kind of something special again.

So, I actually planned to do a review today but since I ran out of time halfway through, I decided to do the Christmas Cracker Tag instead. :) The lovely Claudie from simplyclaudie has tagged me and I am really looking forward to answering the questions now.


One: What's on your Christmas list?

Oooh I think I will have to disappoint you, because there is nothing really special on my Christmas list this year. :( I wished for loads of clothing from YesStyle, some pairs of shoes from H&M and candles. Maybe, there was more on my list but I tend to forget about most of the things I put on my list and I end up really surprised about what I get. :,D

Two: What's on your Christmas Day agenda?
Since my parents are divorced, my Christmas day agenda differs hugely depending on whose house I'm staying at on the 24th. Usually, I go to whoever has claimed me for the day, we eat and sit together with the respective family.

Three: How much Christmas shopping have you done?
If I compare it to last year, I have done a lot actually. I can't really tell you about anything in detail, however, because some people who still have not received their presents might read this and I don't want to give away anything :3

Four: What's been your biggest ever surprise gift?
When I was veeeery young, my parents got me Pokémon Yellow plus a Gameboy. :) I absolutely loved it. It was probably the best surprise gift ever. Last year my dad got me a Kindle as a surprise gift but I exchanged it for an Amazon voucher because I really prefer normal books. :S I'm just really not a fan of e-books haha.

Five: When do you usually put up your Christmas tree?
On the 23rd of December. :)

Six: Do you have a special outfit planned for Christmas Day?
Honestly? No. I usually just go with whatever I find in my closet that fits together. I'm not a really festive person so I will probably end up wearing some skirt with some blouse like every year.

Seven: Do you have any plans for Boxing Day?
That's the 25th, right? I probably won't do anything special that day. Usually, I celebrate with the other part of my family, but this year, that has been scheduled for the 26th. :)

Eight: When did you stop believing in Father Christmas?
I can't remember but I know that I did not believe in him for very long. I quickly figured out that my parents were the ones getting my presents. ;)

Nine: What's your favorite Christmas scent? (Candle/Perfume)
I looove anything with apple and cinnamon. <3~

Ten: What do you love most about Christmas?
The festive decorations they hang up in town! It's definitely the best thing. :) Everything looks so nice and polished and the lights are really pretty. 

Aaand that's it for the tag! Feel free to do it if you feel like it but I will not tag anyone in particular. <3

I wish everyone of you a Merry Christmas! I hope you have a nice time celebrating :)

- Elina 

5 comments:

  1. Such a cool tag, i didn't realize it's been around ;)
    Lovely blog you have! Wanna follow each other!? Check out my blog and let me know! XO

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the post! Followed! (:

    http://nicolesblogdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post, I such a great tag!
    rosyapparel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello ~~
    I really like reading your posts so I want to award you with Versatile Blogger Award ;)
    Please check this out http://meishenmeweishenme.blogspot.com/2013/12/the-versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! Thank you a lot. :) I will get to that just after my new review is up! Thanks <3

      Delete

Hi everyone! :) Thank you for leaving a comment! I really appreciate it! I'll reply to you as soon as possible.

Blog Design By Yuniquely Sweet