Sunday, 1 December 2013

The Liebster Award!

Hello everyone! So, yesterday the Christmas markets finally opened again. :) I can't tell you how much I missed the flair of the approaching holidays in the streets. My city's high street is decorated beautifully! Well, this might be the only time of the year when it really does look nice. OTL
Anyway, that is not why I wrote this post today. :)

The dearest Gin from pandagin.blogspot.co.at nominated me and 10 other lovely bloggers for the Liebster Award!

(ignore my Photoshop skills pls OTL)


Gin is a lovely blogger whose reviews are always very detailed and helpful, I love browsing her blog for new posts. :) No matter what kind of product she reviews, they are always full of information and so well-written. I also love the blue layout she chose for her blog. <3 It fits the Liebster Award perfectly. :)

I feel so honoured to be picked by you! Thank you so much.

The rules are simple.
This award is given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers on Bloglovin. Thus, it is a great opportunity for smaller blogs to gain new readers or to connect with other bloggers. :)

If you were nominated by me, I would be so happy if you could give me a follow via Bloglovin or GFC.
After that, you should make a post similar to mine answering my questions and nominating 11 other blogs.

Before I start with my nominations, let me answer Gin's questions first!

Other than make up, what's something else you love to do?
I am really into computer games so I spend most of my spare time on playing League of Legends or Path of Exile. Other than that, I happen to be on tumblr a lot.
Do you prefer cosmetics from where you live currently? If not, where?
Actually, I have to say that I like Korean cosmetics much better than Austrian cosmetics because they seem much more effective than whatever I bought from the local drugstores.
What are your favorite Skincare products?
I am in love with the Etude House Baking Powder cleanser so I guess that is my go to skincare product. Other than that, I love to use BB cream instead of normal foundation.
How many nail polishes do you own? Which is your favorite?
OOoh I stopped counting. :S Also, most of them have probably dried out now so there is probably like 5 nail polishes I regularly use and that I really like. My favourite would be the Catrice 090, Karl says très chic.
Share your favorite toner, serum, or lotion. Why?
Balea drug store citrus toner. It gets the job done and it is really cheap. I don't feel the need to use anything different yet.
Have you even gone through intense breakouts? How did you cope with them?
Yes! I used to break out terrible and even my dermathologist did not know how to solve the issues.. I tired out all kinds of creams and lotions but nothing really helped except for drinking loads of water and green tea.
Are you insecure about any part of your body? 
It used to be my legs but since I started doing leg workouts, I feel much more secure about them. Other than that, I used to be really insecure about my height. (158cm)
What is your absolute favorite food?
Pizza, guilty as charged. OTL I could eat nothing but pizza all month and still be happy. No seriously, Iove it. A life without pizza is a life not worth living. (so much about a healthy diet haha)
What is your opinion on plastic surgery?
If it helps people to be more happy with their body, I can hardly disagree with it. It's everyone's personal choice whether to get one or not. I personally would only get my teeth whithened.
Do you have any home-made remedies? If so, what does it do?
None, really. :( The only remedy I could think of is a cup of hot Earl Grey on cold winter days. <3
How much make up do you wear on an average day?
I usually wear BB cream, eyeliner or eyeshadow, mascara and maybe something on my lips.


My nominees:

  1. http://piccolettabelle.blogspot.co.at/ - Deedee
  2. http://agepoyolove.blogspot.co.at/ - Milkydoll
  3. http://mysecretkawaidream.blogspot.co.at/ - Maryangel
  4. http://itsminidude.blogspot.de/ - Mini
  5. http://haneulspolaris.blogspot.co.at/ - Rina
  6. http://kittiecosmetics.blogspot.co.uk/ - Katy
  7. http://macaroons-and-tea.blogspot.co.nz/ - Jenny
  8. http://charrmyn.blogspot.co.at/ - Charmaine
  9. http://feiboo.blogspot.co.at/ - Fei
  10. http://vibabiix.blogspot.co.uk/ - Vivi
  11. http://lisaringofficial.blogspot.de/ - Lisa


My Questions:

  1. Do you keep your hair natural or do you dye it?
  2. Are you a cat person or a dog person?
  3. If you do, how do you celebrate Christmas?
  4. What is your all time favourite book? Why?
  5. What is your favourite eyeshadow?
  6. Are you a skirt person or a trousers / jeans person?
  7. What is your favourite kind of beverage?
  8. Do you care a lot about current fashion trends or do you follow your own style mostly?
  9. What or who has inspired you to start blogging?
  10. What is your favourite song at the moment?



I would be so happy if you would link me your answers in a comment, I would love to read them! :)

- Elina



15 comments:

  1. aw. i don't know what to say besides thankyou and i feel honored!!
    ehm, i have to choose another 10 lovely blogs to be nominated too right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes exactly :) 11 to be precise. I found it rather difficult since so many people got this award already.

      Delete
    2. that's okay, btw i've answered to all of your questions :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you soooooooo much !!!! You are so sweet and lovely <3 <3 <3 i love your blog as well so it's really an honor for me *.*

    http://mysecretkawaidream.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome <3 I love your blog too :)

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on the award, i love your blog too :)

    hope we can follow each other, let me know

    ___________________________________________________
    Please follow my blog 'Heylinni' at:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4923497
    I will gladly follow you back!!! Us bloggers need to support each other
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you a lot. :) I followed you on bloglovin, dear <3

      Delete
  4. League of Legends is an amazing game!! and congrats on the award!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww thx for nominating me Elina~~
    will let you know when I do the post!
    theehe I also LOVE pizzzaaa!! Whats' your fav flavour???
    ohh if you don't mind telling me, what leg workouts have you tried?
    xxoxo Charmaineee

    charrmyn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favourite is... ooh I can't decide lol
      I really like diavlo (pepperoni, spice, everything hot lmao) or tuna with corn. <3
      Of course I don't mind. :) I tried out this workout and it has worked out so much:
      http://totallyloveit.com/how-to-get-an-inner-thigh-gap/

      Sorry for the late reply but I was really busy with school :( OTL

      Delete
  6. congratulations on the award ! lovely answers my dear !! would you like to follow each other :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you hun!
    Sorry it took so long for me to post it ^^

    http://haneulspolaris.blogspot.com/2013/12/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, it's fine <3 At least you made a proper sign for the award, mine looks like... well... mine looks like crap hahaha oh dear I am so bad at photoshop. <3

      Delete

Hi everyone! :) Thank you for leaving a comment! I really appreciate it! I'll reply to you as soon as possible.

Blog Design By Yuniquely Sweet