Friday, 3 January 2014

Happy New Year ! + The Versatile Blogger Award

Hi everyone! Has everyone arrived well in 2014? I hope so! I celebrated the start of 2014 with my dearest friends and we had loads of fun.

I decided to keep my new years resolution for this year fairly simple: I decided that I really want to visit the Cafe Neko in Vienna! It's a cat cafe that opened up some time ago but I have not gotten around to visit it yet Q__Q.




So, today I had actually planned to post a review of one of the products that got sent to me by Beautynetkorea in December, but then I remembered that I got awarded with the Versatile Blogger Award by the dear Merve from meishenme!

This is actually the second award I ever received on this blog, which is two more than I thought I would ever get when I started blogging in September. This makes me really grateful. :) I am so happy that I have so many loyal readers!



The award rules :
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Include a link to their blog.
3. Nominate 15 bloggers you recently discovered.
4. Write down 7 facts about yourself.

Okay so let me start. :) Again, many thanks to Merve from Meishenme! I am really grateful for this award. <3

Fact 1: 
In the last months of 2013 I rediscovered digital art for myself and ever since, I have been on my graphics tablet (Bamboo Pen and Touch <3) nonstop. I feel like, after all these years, I got my muse back and now I can finally start to improve. It is really hard and I regret that I stopped to draw three years ago when I purchased the tablet but on the other hand I'm very glad I picked up this old hobby of mine yet again. 

Fact 2:
Ever since I entered high school, I have been dying my hair in all differend shades. My natural colour is ash blonde. Then, I started off with dying my hair red, then black. Afterwards, I got white and pink strands (yes, I know) and finally, I bleached them back to blonde. This completely ruined my hair and I put brown colour into it so it could recover a little. I kept it like that for about a year and then I went back to my natural haircolour with some light strands. Now, I'm back to brown. :) I guess I'll never be truly content with how my hair looks.

Fact 3: 
My boyfriend and I have been in a very happy relationship for over one year now. It was something I had to fight for for a very long time but I am glad I did because it was totally worth it. He is also the person that got me into League of Legends and Diablo, so I guess one could say that he is guilty. :P

Fact 4: 
My zodiac sign is Aries and it defines me a lot. I don't believe in horoscopes but I got the typical characteristic threads that Aries are supposed to have. I'm really stubborn and hot headed sometimes and I rarely admit that I did something wrong if it was my fault. OTL

Fact 5: 
I really want a Divergent tattoo now that I finished all the books but I am afraid people will judge me if I get one so for now I only got a hoodie with a giant Dauntless symbol on the back. I am certain, however, that I will get a tattoo once I turn 18 (on March 26th this year), but I am undecided as to what I am going to get. 

Fact 6:
Before I got into Korean cosmetics, I did not care much about make up and mostly used drugstore foundations and such. Thus, I am still a little new to all trends and sometimes I totally lose the overview of everything. I try to do my best, however, and since I really like what I am doing, I am certain I will succeed.

Fact 7: 
When it comes to movies, books, or computer games I always tend to fall for the bad guys. I have a weak point for any villain out there. This leads to the fact that, most of the time, I am very disappointed by the end of certain novels or Tv-shows because I was rooting for the baddies. ovo




Okay, so now to the 15 blogs I should tag. Well, the thing is, lately I have not really been reading loads of blogs so I don't really know who to tag. However, if you follow me or if you read this post for whatever reason and you have not yet received this award, feel free to fill out the questions and do it, okay? I'm sorry but I'm really struggling with this last rule. ._____." I hope no one minds. Q___Q

So that is it for this post. :) What are your New Year resolutions? 

- Elina 




3 comments:

  1. Your hair looks well in the photos ^.^
    meishenmeweishenme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post :) Following you, pls follow back. keep visiting my blog.xxx
    Enjoyed reading the Posts
    My Blog New Post: Click here, Comment

    Follow Beauty Drugs
    Follow me on Facebook
    Follow me on Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year and congratulations on the award!

    Please check out and follow my blog http://kawaiibrokendoll.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone! :) Thank you for leaving a comment! I really appreciate it! I'll reply to you as soon as possible.

Blog Design By Yuniquely Sweet