Sunday, 19 January 2014

Review: Holika Holika 24H Wonder Drawing Auto Eyebrow in #3 Light Brown (Sponsored)


Hi everyone! Have you been well last week? I hope so. :) I am sorry for my absence lately, but I have discovered a game for myself that I have been playing basically non-stop over the course of last week. I'm talking about Aura Kingdom, Aeria Games' newest Anime Style MMORPG. :) If you are interested in it, I would love to introduce you to it with a blogpost next week. :) 

Anyway, that is not what I wanted to talk about today! Today, I'm reviewing yet another product by my lovely sponsors from  Beautynetkorea!

Beautynetkorea is an online retail store that specializes on Korean cosmetics and beauty products. Their service is great and they always have really good offers. It would mean a lot to me if you could check them out! <3


(Source: Beautynetkorea)

Holika Holika's eyebrow pencil comes in four different shades, so you can match it to your hair colour perfectly. I will review #3 "Light Brown", so you can see how light they actually go.

Packaging:




So, the packaging is very simple overall. :) The colour of the tube indicates which eyebrow pencil you are about to buy so you don't necessarily have to look on the back side of the product. 
The pencil itself is easily accessible if you twist the black part surrounding it. 



Swatches:
So, first of all, I am sorry that my eyebrows look a little all over the place, but I've been trying to grow them out in order to achieve the "straight eyebrow" that is so trendy at the moment. @_@ Besides, the fact that I'm wearing my bangs quite long makes me pretty lazy at grooming my eyerbrows OTL.



So, you can see that the colour of the product is actually quite light. :) 



My ridiculously full and long eyebrows x___x. 



Filled in with a couple of swipes of the eyebrow pencil. 

So, this is actually the first eyebrow pencil I've been using on a regular basis, and even though it is quite light on my eyebrows, I have to say that I really like it. :) It's very easy to apply and it lasts an eternity. 



Pro's
Longlasting
You get a lot of product for little money
4 different colours
A brush is included

Con's
None

Repurchase: Probably, but I would love to get a closer look at other eyebrow pencils too. :) 

Where to buy? Beautynetkorea for about 5USD



So, as you can see, you can't see a lot. ;) Yeah, my bangs are rather long at the moment... 

Do you use eyebrow pencils yourself? If so, what are your favourite brands? 

- Elina

P.S.: I am not trying to sound arrogant in any way now, but if you are just going to comment "Lovely Post, please check out my blog and follow me, I will follow back." then please save yourself some trouble. I generally only follow blogs I am interested in and I will NOT check out your blog if that's the only reason you commented on my post. 
Thank you for your consideration. 





4 comments:

  1. I ordered an eyebrow pencil from PrettyBorn not too long ago! I haven't tried it yet, but it's there! 8D
    This seems nice! *^* I really enjoy the brush they included, very nice for blending. 8D
    Thank you for the review! <3

    http://pandagin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I really like the brush too! But I keep thinking that for my eyebrows, maybe a grey pencil would be better. Thank you for reading <3 :)

      Delete
  2. hmm was poking around the internet and trying to find eyebrown options. this looks promising but it doesn't show up as much as my make up forever eyebrown pencil. still though, korean cosmetics are so affordable and generally good quality. i did pick up the lioele auto eyebrow which looked very good.
    Jenn
    A Beautiful Zen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it is rather subtle, that's true, so if you really need to fill in a lot, there are probably better options to go for. :)
      I might try the lioele eyebrow pencil soon, thank you for the recommendation.
      Thank you for reading! <3

      Delete

Hi everyone! :) Thank you for leaving a comment! I really appreciate it! I'll reply to you as soon as possible.

Blog Design By Yuniquely Sweet