Sunday, 26 January 2014

Sample Review: Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream Bright Fit #2 Natural Beige

Hello lovelies! It's sunday so my weekly post is overly due as every week haha I'm so sorry but lately I can't seem to get around to make proper pictures. Besides, I'm also taking part on a special collab for Chinese New Year so stay tuned for next week. ;) ~ I'm really looking forward to share my post.

So, I still have some normal sized products to review, but this sample struck me in a certain way so I wanted to share my opinion of it as soon as possible. Mainly because this seems like the holy grail for my bad skin. OTL

So, this sample was sent to me by my lovely sponsors Beautynetkorea!

Beautynetkorea is an online retail store that specializes on Korean cosmetics and beauty products. Their service is great and they always have really good offers. It would mean a lot to me if you could check them out! <3


(source: Beautynetkorea)

This BB cream comes in four different shades, as you can tell from the graphic. I will review shade W13 "Natural Beige" today. 



Packaging:
As this is a sample review, I can hardly say anthing about the packaging of the product, as samples usually come in a package like this one:




Swatches:
On the following two pictures you can clearly tell how the product looks when it comes freshly out of the packaging and how it looks like blended on my hand. 



I did not actually blend the whole blob of BB cream on my hand, that's only what's left after applying it to my face. :,D

Soo, no on to the before and after pictures! Bear in mind that my skin is ridiculously spotty lately.




Coverage: 
A+! No really, this BB cream's coverage is amazing. For my not-so-oily skin it provides a rather solid coverage thorough the day. It does lose it's power after a couple of hours, but it's not as bad as other foundations or BB creams that I used.

Finish:
Surprisingly, the finish of this BB cream is matte. I expected it to be rather dewy, but lately, I prefer a matte finish anyway.

Scent:
This BB cream comes with a typical make-up scent which is not very prominent. I did not even smell it right after applying it.

Stickyness:
Not at all. The finish seems much drier than that of the Tonymoly BB cream I recently reviewed. I love how my hair doesn't get stuck on my face with this BB cream. ^^°

Breakouts:
I can't really tell as I have only used it once so far.



Would buy? Definitely! I think this will relieve my Tonymoly BB cream, even though it is a little more expensive.

Where to buy: Beautynetkorea for 14,40USD

I hope you enjoyed the review! Stay tuned for my Chinese New Year post :)

- Elina

3 comments:

  1. This BB cream looks great on you, Elina! ^^ Thanks for the review!~ <3 (And I've gotta say... your eye colour is so pretty. ;o; )

    Junniku blog [Click!]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love BB cream that gives amazing coverage~ I think it would stay on even better if you applier a face primer first! *A*
    I'll deff consider buying this once mine runs out! It looks really nice!

    http://pandagin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a lot of these bb cream samples! Too bad my skin is too dark for it ;-; I remember trying Etude House BB creams a year ago because I wanted to try BB cream for the first time...but my face was so pale OTL It looks really great on you though! So thanks for the review!

    Found your blog and it's really cute~ I especially like your url~ :D Followed you via GFC and bloglovin! Mind checking mine out? (can't wait to see your Chinese New year collab too!!)

    Love, Aimee
    chocobunnii13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone! :) Thank you for leaving a comment! I really appreciate it! I'll reply to you as soon as possible.

Blog Design By Yuniquely Sweet