Sunday, 23 February 2014

Review: Etude House Wonder Pore Brush (Sponsored)


Hi everyone! Have you had a good week? While I'm writing this, I'm starting to realize that I should probably stop postponing my weekly post until Sunday evening.

So, just as I promised, today's post will be a review again. :D It feels like it has been ages since I've done my last review, so please excuse me if I'm feeling a little rusty.

The Etude House Wonder Pore Brush that I'm presenting you today is yet another product that was sent to me by my lovely sponsors Beautynetkorea!

Beautynetkorea is an online retail store that specializes on Korean cosmetics and beauty products. Their service is great and they always have really good offers. It would mean a lot to me if you could check them out! <3

Alright, let's get right into it, shall we?


(source: Beautynetkorea)

The Wonder Pore Brush is a neat little travel-friendly brush which is supposed to be used with your cleanser of choice. :)

Packaging





So, the brush itself comes in a small plastic cup which is not only a perfect way to store it without having the brush come in contact with unhygenic surfaces, but it also serves as the handle so you can direct it really well. :)

The 2 in 1 packaging is really convenient.


Usage





 So, you're supposed to wet the brush before using it to gently spread the cleanser over your face. With this brush, your pores will be clearer than when you're only using your fingertips.

The bristles are really soft and gentle to the skin so they don't irritate the skin. 

Does it make a difference?
It is hard to say whether using this brush has had a big impact on the condition of my skin, but I do have to say that it feels far better to apply the cleanser with the brush than without. I got to admit that I often forget about using it, though, as I find the cleanser without the brush sufficient too. :)
However, for only little over 6$, I would certainly give it a go if I was looking for a cleansing brush! 

Where to buy? Beautynetkorea, 6,20$



Are you using a brush to cleanse your face or do you work with your hands mostly? 

- Elina 

3 comments:

  1. omg what a cute coloured product !

    hope we can follow each other :D
    __________________________________________________
    Please follow my blog ‘Heylinni’ at:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4923497
    Let me know on my blog when you do so I can follow you back :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. :) I actually don't do follow-for-follow, but I really like your blog! :D Followed! Thank you for reading <3

      Delete
  2. I'm using the whipping foam cleanser but I didn't buy the brush because I thought it's unnecessary to use the brush, but when you said the bristles are really soft, it makes me want to try it :D

    xx,
    felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone! :) Thank you for leaving a comment! I really appreciate it! I'll reply to you as soon as possible.

Blog Design By Yuniquely Sweet