Sunday, 30 March 2014

My 18th birthday and how it was not a spectactular day at all.


Life seems to get less exciting the older you get. As I am typing this, I'm sitting here, munching one of the last pieces of my delicious birthday cake, while spending one of the nicest days of the week inside, in front of my laptop. I do feel a little guilty that I'm only posting this now, considering that my birthday was on the 26th of March, which is 4 whole days ago, but I wanted to share some little things with you anyway.  :)

What I wore:


Cardigan: American Apparel, Sweater: Oasap.com, Leggings: Black Milk Clothing

I decided to be super-daring and wear my Black Milk Mermaid Leggings for the first time, which earned me loads of weird lucks from passerbys! I got them from my dad as a birthday present and I love them SO much. :) 



As my birthday was a wednesday this year, I had to go to school on this and the following day, so there was not much celebrating that I do. However, my dad took me and my boyfriend out for dinner at my favourite Japanese restaurant. I hadn't had any asian food in so long at this point that I couldn't wait to attack the all-you-can-eat buffet. 



So yummy! *_* I got some lychees too, which I absolutely love as dessert. 

But damn, I really hate taking pictures of my food before eating it! People give you the weirdest stares.. anyway, I really wanted to show you these delicious treats that I got. <3



The cake
Probably the most important part about my birthday. The cake.  My aunt was super-nice and made a typically Austrian Sacher cake for me, which is my favourite chocolate cake ever!




The best thing about it: there is still some left! *_* Can you believe that I haven't eaten it all yet? OTL 


I would love to show you all the presents I got, but sadly, some have not arrived yet, so I can only tell you! :( However, I will do some outfit posts with them in the near future, so you'll get a look at them soon! (Besides, if you follow my instagram, you probably know most of these pictures anyway. ;) )

Let me tell you, I got so much from Black Milk Clothing, it's insane! My father got me the Mermaid Leggings you can see above and the Cherry Blossom Reversible Skater Dress, which I absolutely love. 


From my mother, I got a BM voucher, which I promptly used to get myself a pair of Middle Earth Map leggings, and let me tell you, they are truly amazing! Sadly, I don't have a picture of them to show you yet. :( 
The day before my birthday, my boyfriend revealed that he would gift me another Black Milk dress after seeing how much I loved the first one I got! Luckily, I managed to snag a Clouds Skater Dress in the Museum sale on the 27th, which he offered to pay for me. :) 

Besides that, I also got a bunch of beauty products from my sponsors to review for you! I can't wait to get them!

So now, I'm sitting here waiting for my parcels to arrive...

See you next time!

Elina

6 comments:

  1. The cake looks so yummy!!!! If only I could grab into the monitor and have a piece.... XD

    http://nagareboshi9.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Believe me, it was! The only thing that was bad about it were the small chocolate orbs so I pulled them all off when eating the pieces. haha. Thank you for reading! :)

      Delete
  2. I love your outfit! Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look great and happy belated birthday! and haha ya people always look at you weird when you take photos I agree!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Yeah, that's mainly why I'm too self-conscious to take pictures of my outfits outside.. it's just so weird.

      Delete

Hi everyone! :) Thank you for leaving a comment! I really appreciate it! I'll reply to you as soon as possible.

Blog Design By Yuniquely Sweet