Wednesday, 2 April 2014

Sample Review: Etude House Collagen Moistfull Cream

So, lately, as I have been revamping my skincare routine a little, I started living off of Etude House's Moistfull Collagen cream, and after using up about 4 samples, I think I can give you a honest opinion on this moisturizer now. :)

I got these samples waaay back when I started my blog about half a year ago and I haven't really gotten around to use them until now, as I have not been a big fan of moisturizers in general. But now, I think of them as a necessity, so I'm trying to incorporate them in my skincare routine. :)


(source: Beautynetkorea

What else is important:
You should not use this cream on areas with scratch, eczema or dermatitis.
You should not use this on areas with serious breakouts / pimples or irritations. 
And of course: Discontinue to use this if it causes any form of breakouts.


Packaging:
Not very spectacular, as this is a sample. :)

 Sorry for the blurryness of this picture. :(



Swatches:



Well, this is about as much as you will get from one sample. I took this picture (as well as the others) when trying it for the first time so I was not familiar with how much would come out. Needless to say, I overdid it a lot!
One sample should last you for about 2-3 uses depending on how much you apply to your skin. :)

Before I show you the pictures as to how it looks like on my skin, bear in mind that it is a moisturizer and that you will probably not see a big difference. As always, sorry for my bad skin, but I'm really trying to improve the condition of it! (Especially of my forehead) 


Before


After


I can't really talk about any long-time effects promised by Etude House, but I can tell you some other details about this cream. First of all, you should be careful not to use too much. When I tried it out for the first time, I used way too much and my skin felt really sticky and not nice at all. However, with the right amount applied, this moisturizer left my skin feeling really soft and nice. 

As this cream contains collagen, I'd say that its formula is targeted more at an audience, who wants to use it at the end of their evening skin care routine. It feels a little too heavy to be used in the morning. Besides that, I used this cream daily for about a week now and I have not noticed any big changes in my skin's health. 

Would buy? Probably not, it is not exactly what I've been looking for. 

Where to buy? W2Beauty with an essence (set) for 27USD.

3,5 / 5

Oh, and before I forget about it: I received a parcel from Beautynetkorea today, including a bunch of really cool items that I can't wait to share with you! :D 



Elina



1 comment:

  1. h very nice products from your mini haul~
    I want read the review about the Dust Cut Cleanser~
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone! :) Thank you for leaving a comment! I really appreciate it! I'll reply to you as soon as possible.

Blog Design By Yuniquely Sweet