Sunday, 18 May 2014

Review: Hair Comb and 5pcs Ring Set from Bornprettystore (Sponsored)


Hi everyone!
I'm really excited to tell you about the products I'm reviewing today. Mostly, because it's a little different from what I'm usually doing.

I was sent some great samples by Bornprettystore to take a look at. They are from their Jewelry&Accessory category. I had a really hard time choosing between their products as I liked so many things in this category, it's insane!

Bornprettystore is an online store which focuses on a lot of different categories. If you are keen on anything from jewelry over clothes to stationery, you will find it at their store for a really good price! 

If you want to purchase something at their store, feel free to enter the code "WAAT10" to enjoy 10% off your order!


Packaging
I received the products in a neat wrapping that was completely impact-resistant; I didn't have to worry about the jewelry getting damaged during transit at all, which is a great plus.

This is what the parcel looked like after I unwrapped the first layer of plastic.


Every piece of jewelry came in a little recloseable plastic pouch, which you can reuse for storing it.



Now, onto the products themselves!




Golden Leaves Hair Comb with Tassels

This is by far my favourite out of the two pieces that Bornprettystore kindly sent me. Mainly, because I love to wear buns and this hair comb goes perfectly with either messy or sleek buns! 


Price: 3,29$

Specification :
Quantity: 1Pc
Weight: 25g
Material: Alloy 
Size for the Comb: 6.2cm*4.3cm
Length for the 3Pcs of Chain: 10cm;20cm;30cm
Color: as the picture show

Package Contents :
1Pc 

Features:
100% brand new 
Elegant design and very beautiful 
A good choice as a gift for your friends


My Rating: 5 / 5




I feared that the colour of the comb would be a little off, but it's a nice, toned-down gold that doesn't appear too yellow. 
The comb itself is of good quality. It stays in really well, even if I don't use hairspray, and the tassels are long enough to be draped around my bun nicely. 




What I absolutely love is the leaves detail, it makes the product look really unique and beautiful. :)


I went a little crazy with the photos. 




5Pcs Ring Set (Gold)

I'm a big fan of plain rings, but these didn't quite hit the mark for me. Mainly, because my fingers are tiny and the diameter is a tad too wide for them to fit correctly. I can only really wear them on my thumb and index fingers without having to worry about losing them. 


Price: 1,98$

Specification:
Material: alloy
Quantity: 5pcs 
Color: gold and silver available
Inner diameter: 18-19mm, 5pcs have the same diameter

Package Contents:
5pcs Ring Fashion Gold Punk Style Knuckle Ring Tail Ring 

Feature:
100% brand new 
High quality
Good gift for your friends or yourself.

My Rating: 3,5 / 5



The colour on these is a cooler gold as well, which I really like. They go well with almost any outfit and they're perfect to dress up a plain outfit.


The only criticism I have about them besides the size is that they are a little sharp around the edges. If you wear them for a whole day, they might leave some subtle lines showing where exactly they sat.




 I hope you enjoyed my review! 

Don't forget that you can enjoy 10% off your order with the code "WAAT10", which you can also find in my sidebar! 

- Elina




2 comments:

  1. Ich liebe liebe diese Ringe. Habe selbst auch welche :)
    Toller Post!

    Liebe Grüße Ina von ELLE
    Instagram|Facebook|Bloglovin|Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome review.. xo
    Jamie
    www.candystilettos.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone! :) Thank you for leaving a comment! I really appreciate it! I'll reply to you as soon as possible.

Blog Design By Yuniquely Sweet