Saturday, 24 May 2014

Review: Tonymoly I'm Real Avocado Rich Cream


Hi everyone!
Today, I'll present you a product, which I've been using for a little longer than a month now. I felt like I really needed a good moisturizer to add to my skincare routine and while browsing through multiple online shops I stumbled upon this product by Tonymoly. The "I'm Real Avocado Rich Cream".

Let me tell you that this cream is a lot different from other moisturizers I've previously used, which is also why I'm kinda hyped and really excited to share my opinion about it.


This product claims...

to be the real solution for skin troubles featuring a 3-step system.
to offer enriched moisturizing and resilient feeling to create healthy and energetic skin.
that Avocado extract creates a moisture veil to create bright and radiant skin.
to be perfect for all skin types

Capacity: 90ml

How to use: After your toner, apply appropriate amount on your skin.

Where to buy?
Beauteque for 15$
Beautynetkorea for 12,33$
Cosmetic-Love for 11,95$





About the Product
Tonymoly's I'm Real line features real, natural elements. The product contains Argan oil and fair trade ingredients and features a 7-free formula, which means that following ingredients are not included and the product is considered safe: No Parabens, talc, triethanolamine, sulfate-based surfactants, mineral oils, benzophenone and artificial colours.
The 7-free formula also suggests that this product is unlikely to cause breakouts.

Ingredients: Buckwheat extract, avocado extract, birch sap, portulaca extract, argan oil
The rich hydrated cream covers your skin with a layer of moisture utilizing avocado extract.

Other product that belong to this skincare line are the I'm Real Seaweed Aqua Moisturize Lotion and the I'm Real Rice Smooth Toner.

Packaging
The cream comes in a small, milky jar with minimalistic imprint. I think the design gives of a serious look, which is loosened up a little by the yellow-ish avocados that are printed onto the jar. I like how the jar is see-through, that way you can always spot how much product you still have left. 



The ingredients list as well as the instructions and additional information about the product are only given in Hangeul. I had to do some research myself to find out what exactly this cream is made of.



The jar comes with a white plastic lid to protect the cream. This makes the packaging travel-friendly in my opinion. The lid is really sturdy, too, it doesn't feel like it'd come off by accident.


A little downer is that there is no spatula included. So, unless you have one to spare, you will have to use either your fingers or a clean spoon to use this cream.




Swatches


Consistency



Without flash  


With flash


Performance
So, first of all, please excuse the terrible state of my skin. I've been breaking out recently for hormonal reasons. That being said, please skip this section if you are grossed out by breakouts / naked skin.

Before


After



Before


After


Conclusion
After a couple of weeks of  using this product, I can say that it lived up to all it's promises! My breakouts are healing quicker and my skin is in a much better condition compared to when I didn't use this moisturizer on a frequent basis.

When you apply this product, it feels different than other moisturizers I've tried. It's lightweight, so you can use it either in the morning or in the evening, and it feels more like a film of water than a cream, if that makes any sense. It doesn't have this creamy feeling to it. Instead, it feels refreshing and soothing.
I think it gives my skin exactly what it needs.

Smell: Fresh and natural but not like anything in particular.

Recommended? Yes, definitely. If you are looking for a lightweight moisturizer with natural ingredients, this is the right product for you. I would have loved to give this product a 5 / 5 but the missing spatula didn't make this possible.

4,5 / 5

- Elina

25 comments:

  1. It's great that this product works great as they promised. The only thing I don't like is the jar packaging :/

    xx,
    felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can totally understand that! I wouldn't mind too much if they included a spatula but without anything to get the cream out of the jar in a hygenic way, it's a little turn-off for me as well. Thank you for stopping by at my blog, I really apprechiate it :) x

      Delete
  2. Love it! I've tried a sample of this product and it was totally amazing!
    Great review <3 I've just followed your blog btw ^^

    Milkyrabbit.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad the product is so nice, I didn't have the chance to try it out beforehand. Thank you so much for following, dear, I'm checking out your blog asap! x

      Delete
  3. Great post :)

    http://alex-faashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have beautiful skin, and this stuff looks great...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the elements in your review!! :))

    sisepuedee.blogspot.dk
    -Milla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm glad you like the way I review products. :D

      Delete
  6. Great review! Love your blog!
    May be you'd like following each other? Let me know:)

    Maggie from
    http://secretpassageinthebilberrypay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! I'm following you on Bloglovin now, dear! x

      Delete
  7. O love Tony Moly products, but I never tried this one :) Thanks for the review!
    Let me know if you would like to follow each other.

    http://liz-breygel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tonymoly has some really great products. :) I'd totally be up for following eachother! I'm already following you on Bloglovin. x

      Delete
  8. Great review!! Very useful and well detailed!

    http://mondeduceline.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice blog. Follow for follow?

    http://gabriel-data.blogspot.com/

    Follow me, when I see I follow you back.
    When you follow my blog, write me on comment.
    www.gabriel-data.blogspot.com - MY BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tonymoly is awesome, really need to invest in some more of their products!
    Thanks for the review, definitely need to check this out since it's a pretty good price :D

    ♥ Little Owl Diary

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohh great review! I love that it is lightweight--that is usually the problem with most of the moisturizers that I use--they feel so heavy! Also, avocados are the best so I must look into this! You're beautiful by the way! c;

    <(') Hoda | JooJoo Azad ~ Free Bird

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know exactly what you mean! I used the Moistfull collagen cream by Etude House previously and it just felt soo heavy that I was so inclined to skip moisturizing my skin.
      Thank you, I really apprechiate your compliment. c: <3

      Delete
  12. You have a wonderful blog!! Interesting review! <3

    Thanks a lot for your sweet comment on my blog!! Well I was wondering if we could follow each other via bloglovin, gfc, instagram, twitter, facebook and g+? Do visit my blogs and let me know in comments where you follow and I will follow back from both my blogs!! :)

    Kisses
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/
    http://www.myfashionfootprints.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Charu! I really apprechiate it. :)
      Sure thing, I'd love to follow you on all those platforms! However, the links you posted don't work for me. I followed you on instagram, twitter, facebook and g+. I hope I can follow your blog properly soon!
      x

      Delete
  13. Such a rich cream
    Will you like to follow each other?
    New OASAP Shirt: http://www.oasap.com/t-shirts-vests/12249-colorful-sweet-hearts-printing-turned-cuff-short-sleeve-chiffon-t-shirt.html/?fuid=83245
    New Post Sandy Sandhu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree. :) Sure, I followed you on Bloglovin and G+, dear!
      OASAP has beautiful pieces.
      x

      Delete

Hi everyone! :) Thank you for leaving a comment! I really appreciate it! I'll reply to you as soon as possible.

Blog Design By Yuniquely Sweet