Wednesday, 4 June 2014

Outfit: Purple Velvet and Amethyst Print



Hello!   


After I had actually given up on the weather already and accepted that there would be no real summer this year, it eventually changed to the better. Today was a wonderfully sunny day and I finally had the chance to take decent pictures of an OOTD that I've meant to post a week ago.

Before I show you the final outcome I just wanted to tell you that I'm still a little awkward in front of the camera, I hope you won't mind. ♥ ~


Top: Black Milk Clothing (sold out) / Skirt: Black Milk Clothing / Shoes: H&M (2013) similar model

More pictures under the cut.  





The story behind this OOTD is that I was browsing Black Milk's page right before the Witch Please! collection release. That was when I realised that these two pieces would go perfectly with eachother and that I just had to get them. :) Now, I'm on the hunt for a pair of Super Purple Bummers. :)



 Fun fact: I actually planned to wear some earrings with this outfit but I totally forgot about them. I only realised that they were missing when I went through the pictures afterwards. :(



The shoes always give me terrible blisters but I still love how they make my legs look. >.<



I'm a little distracted by how my eye-make-up vanishes on pictures, especially when I look upwards. :( I'm actually wearing a winged eyeliner and my favourite golden eyeshadow. Maybe a pair of circle lenses and some fake lashes would do the trick for me. ~



I hope you like this kind of post! :) I'm looking into posting more OOTD's now that it's nice and sunny. Besides, they're fun to do and I need to get better at posing anyways. :)

I hope you had a great day!



Elina

17 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures, you looks great! I love the outfit!


    xoxo
    Alexis
    http://thosethreads.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm glad you like it. x <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh very cute outfit, very lovely skirt!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty outfit with wonderful color ** And u are really pretty!


    www.jujurika.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your skirt is so adorable! Love this post! :)
    thelaurarams.blogspot.com
    xx, Laura.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this whole outfit! violet looks great on you!<333

    http://sugar-pet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely adore the shoes, so simple and high fashion!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the color of this outfit on you and those shoes look so gorgeous <3 too bad they give you blisters! oh wel! anything for fashion hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute outfit, my eye make up always seems to disappear in my pictures as well it's so frustrating! x

    The Velvet Black // UK
    Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much, Laura! x <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much! <3 You don't even know how much that means to me. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Me too! Which is exactly why I keep wearing them even though they're darn uncomfortable haha. Thank you for reading. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love it too. :D

    I already joined. <3 x
    Thank you for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Exactly! Haha. :) <3 I'm really looking to replace them with a more comfortable pair soon, though! Thank you for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you. :) Aah, yes! The struggle. :( It's so demotivating to apply eyeshadow when it's always gone haha. x

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone! :) Thank you for leaving a comment! I really appreciate it! I'll reply to you as soon as possible.

Blog Design By Yuniquely Sweet