Wednesday, 25 June 2014

Outfit: Beige Shirt and Ripped Jeans Shorts


Hello, everyone! ~


Since I recently received my Fashionsuzy order, I thought I'd do an outfit post as I've posted quite a lot of reviews lately. ^.^ Don't worry, though! I still have a bunch of products that I'm currently testing and that I'll share with you soon!

What I'm wearing in this post is really casual, but I love it nevertheless! I wore it to visit my grandparents to celebrate my recent graduation. It was a small lunch get-together so don't be surprised by my casualness, haha!

T-Shirt: Fashionsuzy (NAK classic simple v neck tee in Skinbeige ~15,12$, sold out)
Shorts: Fashionsuzy (MINT daily denim shorts in Light Blue ~ 32,14$)
Shoes: local boutique
Bag: H&M (old, might still be on sale at the moment)
Necklace: some boutique in Cannes



I actually got these shorts for 3$ because they were wrongly listed! Such a bargain. I adore them! 



 I'm still not fully confident with how my face looks on camera. 



 You can still see the residues of the blisters that the shoes I wore in my last outfit post gave me. T_T


xx


6 comments:

  1. Those shorts look so cute! And I SO want a cat bag like that too! <3

    xoxo
    Strawberry Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Die Tasche ist ja mal der Hammer!

    Liebe Grüße,
    Verena von whoismocca.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your lip color, you are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so pretty!
    And omg the hand bag... I don't think I've ever seen it at the H&Ms here D:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! <3 The bag is a little older so I could imagine that it's not available any longer. I got it in november if I recall correctly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Find' ich auch! Ich bin so froh, dass ich sie mir schlussendlich gekauft habe. :D

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone! :) Thank you for leaving a comment! I really appreciate it! I'll reply to you as soon as possible.

Blog Design By Yuniquely Sweet