Thursday, 17 July 2014

Outfit: Monochrome Foilage







When I saw this gorgeous tube skirt in the H&M summer sale for 5€, I knew that I had to have it immediately. Ever since I dyed my hair, I fell in love with monochrome prints and coordinations. They're so easy to dress up, you can add any color you wish accessory-wise - it's a dream. Another piece I love to add to my outfits are my H&M Lita dupes. I can't say how close they are to the originals by Jeffrey Campbell, but I know that I need to get a proper pair in the future!
I'm really glad that I could borrow my friend's garden for this photoshoot. The scenery is simply beautiful! Please excuse my belly sticking out a little, we had lunch before taking the pictures, which was a little unfortunate but since the weather was so changeable I was happy I could get some shots done at all. 

What are your best summer sale bargains so far? How do you like this season's tropical print trend?

12 comments:

  1. Looks like it's an H&M type day. Hehe. I quite like the tropical skirt. The black & white is a nice contrast to the bold colors you normally see. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous outfit! I love the print of the skirt, and what a great price! :)


    http://stylesunrise.blogspot.co.uk


    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love monochrome with blonde hair and definitely think it looks amazing at any time of the year. I LOVE that skirt - bold tropical prints are gorgeous and it's such a nice change to see it in monochrome rather than neon! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the boots!
    x


    saltandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. cooles outfit. ich liebe deine Schuhe :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. The tube skirt looks beautiful on you. I love how you coordinated everything :)))

    <3 <a href="www.panda-agenda.blogspot.com>jo-ann</a>

    ReplyDelete
  7. Most days are H&M kind of days for me as I buy most of my basics there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. H&M totally rocks! Thank you so much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. H&M actually had similar leggings in light greens so I was really glad that I could grab a monochrome skirt version of this print! I think it's so much more versatile than the neon colors, too. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Danke! :) Ich liebe die Schuhe auch, die sind voll bequem! Muss mir die hellbraune Version auch noch holen, die sie jetzt gerade ins Sortiment bekommen haben.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you! I'm glad you like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, i love this skirt! So gorgeous!!


    Thanks for stopping by my blog hun. Shall we follow each other on bloglovin? xx


    polkadotsnw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone! :) Thank you for leaving a comment! I really appreciate it! I'll reply to you as soon as possible.

Blog Design By Yuniquely Sweet