Friday, 11 July 2014

Small Drugstore Haul


This isn't my usual type of post since my blog turned out to feature mostly Korean make up and skincare products. I seldomly share what I pick up during my trips to the drugstore with you. Yet these items tend to appear in my looks sometimes and they'd be featured in my favorites quite often. I don't exclusively order my beauty products online and I doubt I ever will - quite the opposite, really, as I'm more inclined to pick up some bits than ever.

I mean, just look at that little pineapple pouch from Catrice! I instantly fell in love and it was such a bargain at 1,70€. Plus, it fits the smokey eyes brush (2,80€) that I picked up perfectly. The smokey eyes set (4,90€) really got me curious, simply because I like Catrice's eyeshadow singles and the colors looked really nice. The beauty blenders are my go-to option for applying foundation so I picked myself up a new batch of those as well.

I've been thinking about it for a long time whether I should extend the topic of my reviews beyond Korean cosmetics and add some swatches and reviews of drugstore / high end European and American products to my blog as well. I was mainly thinking about brands like Catrice, MAC, Essie, L'Oreal, Urban Decay, Syoss and so on.

Please let me know what you think! 

5 comments:

  1. The Catrice Cosmetics pouch is so cute! I adore anything with pineapples on it <3
    xoxo
    - Sierra Calah ♥ http://www.berrystylishofficial.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought so too! And it fits the eyeshadow brush I got perfectly.
    Thank you for reading, Sierra! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this haul! Everything looks so cool~ I'd love to see some more reviews about more of the high end products :o
    -Kiyomi xx
    kokorosasa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute little haul:)
    beautylove7694.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute haul! the pineapple pouch is just adorable.


    www.metallicpaws.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone! :) Thank you for leaving a comment! I really appreciate it! I'll reply to you as soon as possible.

Blog Design By Yuniquely Sweet