Saturday, 26 July 2014

Thank you for 100 Followers & My 2nd Liebster Award!

First of all, I want to thank you: my readers. After almost 1 year of blogging, I reached 100 followers on Bloglovin. I never thought that this would ever happen and I'm so grateful for every single one of you who is reading my blog! Thank you!

I can hardly believe it myself but this is already the second Liebster Award that I've gotten so far. If you are curious about the first one from December 2013, you can take a look at it here! This time,the lovely Monica from Brunette in Black nominated me. Thank you very much, it honestly means a lot to me! 


You can find all the details under the Read More since the post turned out quite lengthy! 


Rules: 
  • Thank the blogger who nominated you
  • Write 11 random facts about yourself
  • Answer the questions they set you
  • Nominate 11 bloggers with under 200 followers to answer your own set of questions 

11 random facts
  1. I am notorious for dying my hair every couple of months.
  2. I used to be a cat-only person, but now, my boyfriend and I are thinking about getting a pomeranian in the future.
  3. I'm somewhat of a perfectionist.
  4. I can't stand it when people chew loudly or speak with a full mouth.
  5. My all-time favorite band is Nightwish. 
  6. I spend way too much time on the computer.
  7. Before I started blogging, I had little to no idea about cosmetics or skincare.
  8. The last book I read was The Fault in Our Stars by John Green.
  9. When I'm hungry, my personality changes in an instant and I become absolutely unbearable. 
  10. I play computer games such as League of Legends, Path of Exile and Hearthstone. 
  11. I work out every second day. Not to lose weight but so I can eat whatever I want without gaining it. 
Questions

1. A drink you wouldn't trade for anything:
Water. I can live without soda and coffee but I drink water 95% of all time so I could not live without it and I wouldn't trade it with anything. 
2. What's your biggest fear?
I'm afraid of the dark but my biggest fear is probably to be socially excluded. 
3. Favourite social network?
Instagram. While I don't post a lot, I love refreshing my IG feed more than any other. 
4. What talent would you like to have?
I believe that in most cases hard work can yield better results than talents. I used to be a "talented" martial artist and I wouldn't want to trade that skill.
5. Animals or people?
People. 
6. A song that describes you the most:
This is hard. If there is one, I haven't found it yet. But there are two songs that I listened to before my finals and they never fail to pump me up. One is Danny McCarthy's Silver Scrapes, the other one is Macklemore's Can't Hold Us. One more favorite I discovered today is Bloodsport by Raleigh Ritchie.
7. If you could build your own company, what would it be about?
Fashion.
8. The thing you mostly want to do right now.
Right now, I'm doing what I love: Blogging. Although I wish I would spend less time on the computer.
9. Which Disney character would you like to be and why?
The Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland. It's not exactly Disney but I hope it counts. 
10. Favourite scent?
Petrichor. 
11. Who's your role model?
I don't exactly have a role model but I look up to some Youtubers and Bloggers like Gracie Francesca aka theuglyfaceofbeauty or Sammi aka Beautycrush.

I nominate:

My questions:
  1. Name one thing that you couldn't live without! 
  2. Who or what inspired you to start blogging?
  3. What's your favorite magazine?
  4. Pizza or pasta?
  5. What's your favorite TV show?
  6. Twitter or Facebook?
  7. The Hunger Games or Divergent?
  8. If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be?
  9. Heels or flats?
  10. Are you a cat person or a dog person?
  11. Do you prefer to follow trends or do you strictly stick to your own style?
That's it for my second Liebster Award! Thank you once again, Monica, for nominating me! I'll be back tomorrow with an outfit post that I can't wait to share with you! 

11 comments:

  1. really interesting answers! Nightwish!! oh yeah xx

    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello! thank you so much for tagging me ^^ i'll post a reply soon :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for nominating me! I really appreciate it girl(:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for nominating me <3 I'll post soon ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo, you play League too! Who is your favourite champ? :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the 100 followers! I find some similarities between us. :) I love instagram the most too for browsing and looking at photos and before i started my blog I had no idea about makeup and skincare as well. Its fun learning though. :)

    Love, Aimee

    My Blog | Join my Blogiversary International Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on being nominated and reaching your follower goal!
    x
    saltandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you!



    Name one thing that you couldn't live without!
    Gotta be the internet, lame but I need it!


    Who or what inspired you to start blogging?
    Probably because I started showcasing my looks on Lookbook and then I wanted to show more than one photo for an outfit, and then to say a little more each time.


    What's your favorite magazine?
    I don't buy magazines but when I do it's Elle


    Pizza or pasta?
    Pasta every day or fancy pizza


    What's your favorite TV show?
    Probably Hannibal


    Twitter or Facebook?
    Facebook


    The Hunger Games or Divergent?
    Hunger Games


    If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be?
    More hours in the day!


    Heels or flats?
    Mini heels or flats


    Are you a cat person or a dog person?
    Dog


    Do you prefer to follow trends or do you strictly stick to your own style?
    My own style, but trying to transition to a more classic wardrobe


    www.liquidgrain.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're welcome sweetie :3 Oh I used to hear Nightwish so much! Sometimes I miss it so I go back and hear some of my favourite songs from them.

    xx, M | Brunette In Black

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for nominating me Elina, I've written out mine ready to post tomorrow! Loved reading yours especially the 11 facts :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for nominating me! I actually already wrote a post about the Liebster Award but I still answered your questions and they can be found here: http://the.pyreflies.org/liebster-awards/

    Thanks again!! :)


    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone! :) Thank you for leaving a comment! I really appreciate it! I'll reply to you as soon as possible.

Blog Design By Yuniquely Sweet