Monday, 7 July 2014

Wishlist: Pineapple Paradise



1. ASOS bikini, 53,76$ - 2. NEWLOOK flats, 9£ - 3. TOPSHOP IPhone 5 case, 16$ 
4. NEWLOOK playsuit, 14,50£ - 5. NEWLOOK bag, 20£ - 6. CIATÉ nail polish set 26,68$

If there is one trend this summer that I wholeheartedly love, it's the pineapple print. The delishious fruits, sometimes along with tropical forests or palm trees, have been everywhere lately and I can't wait to add at least one item with said print to my closet! I'm not even entirely sure how this trend started, but I'm more than glad that it did! My favorite piece from the whole bunch is by far the see-through bag. As for the iPhone case, I wish I could actually find a similar one for my Samsung... the best cases are always for iPhones!

Do you like the idea of wearing fruit all over your body or do you prefer pineapples in your fruit salad?

Talk to you soon! 

P.S.: I really hope you enjoy my new layout!

5 comments:

  1. Oh! I just bought a pineapple dress when I came back home to hawaii! I thought...'why not?' I didn't realize it was a trend >.< I just wanted a pineapple dress to wear up in Uni when I come back from Summer break! Hehe~ I really love the bikini and the playsuit! They're so cute!! I like your new layout as well! I find it very...sophisticated? Is that the right word... >.< but yesh! I like it. :) Thanks for the post!

    Love, Aimee
    My Blog | Recent Blog Post - Born Pretty Store Haul

    ReplyDelete
  2. that nail polish looks tempting !!

    http://amourpixie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pineapple print is so cute, perfect for summer!
    xx

    saltandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable! I really like that cell phone case! Not sure if the print would look good on me though!

    Lauren xo
    Sophisticated In Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love pineapples as a snack and but I don't think I'd mind them on my clothes either :P

    I really LOVE that playsuit!


    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone! :) Thank you for leaving a comment! I really appreciate it! I'll reply to you as soon as possible.

Blog Design By Yuniquely Sweet