Thursday, 28 August 2014

New In: The Crusader Collar

Shop Dixi Crusader Collar Necklace
Shop Dixi Crusader Collar Necklace
Shop Dixi Crusader Collar Necklace

For a brief moment I started questioning myself as I typed this post because I decided to dedicate it solely to my latest purchase. When Shop Dixi announced that their Crusader Collar Necklaces were running low on stock and I didn't get an immediate reply whether they'd ever restock them or not (side note: I think they will) I panicked a little. I just had to take the plunge and invest in one of these beauties before they were gone. You can't believe how long I've lusted over one of Shop Dixi's Crusader collars but I never actually ended up buying one because of the high price tag. It's not exactly a cheap piece, let's be honest.

Anyway, what can I say. I'm in love. This necklace is my definition of the perfect statement necklace and it's even more beautiful in person than on the website. Something that doesn't concern me but I think that it's still mentionable is that the necklace is made of sterling silver plated peweter and is guaranteed to be nickel and lead free. It's quite heavy around the neck, but that doesn't bother me too much.

This definitely won't have been my last Shop Dixi order! I've been a lurker on their website for a long time and I don't regret the late comittment at all. 

I think finally getting pieces you've been lusting over for a long time is far better than buying something on a whim. What do you think? 

Edit: I just felt the need to clarify that this post is not sponsored. I'm not affiliated with Shop Dixi  in any way. 

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!! I like that it's not overly colourful, too. It's like a subtle statement necklace - yes, I realize that's a total oxymoron...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That necklace is gorgeous! It's such a great feeling when you finally buy something you've been lusting for so I'm glad you got the necklace! :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks gorgeous! Omg you can totally rock that with maxi dress, any simple casual outfit and it will make the outfit fab!

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. what I gorgeous necklace! I totally get when a prize tag is holding you back but you just been wanting that one piece for such a while, totally get that and it was worth the investment in my eyes!

    Much love xxx
    CHRISTINANISTA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh very beautiful outfit!
    Now I´m following you in GFC #75 I hope your follow me back!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    I want invite you to Join to my Giveaway Etude House and Lioele

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone! :) Thank you for leaving a comment! I really appreciate it! I'll reply to you as soon as possible.

Blog Design By Yuniquely Sweet