Sunday, 3 August 2014

Outfit: Beige and Gold






Top - Brandy Melville | Bandeau - Newlook | Shorts - H&M (old) | Bag - Forever21 (old) | Necklace - Brandy Melville |
Rings - probably H&M (old) | Shoes - H&M (old)

I rediscovered this lovely, textured navy shoulder bag when I tidied out my closet. Well, initially I wanted to throw it out but after a couple of days I decided against it and I've been wearing it ever since. It's probably my best Forever21 purchase up to to this date and the only item from said store that has lasted me longer than a couple of washes. 
About the rings - I have literally no idea where I got them because I've had them for so long but I'm guessing that they are from H&M.
I got the Brandy top at 20% off during their summer discount and it has been my go-to summer sweater ever since. I don't think the one I linked is the exact same one (mine was priced at 37€) but I can't find the right one online. 
A little story about this shoot: When I got my lens cap out of my bag, I accidently dropped it like the clumsy person I am and it landed right between the bridge's wooden planks. Ever since, I've used a tissue and a hairband to keep my lens from getting dirty. 

Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. Gahhh, love everything about this look!
    The lip color plays so well with your skin and hair color too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that top looks so comfy !

    http://amourpixie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit, looks so pretty on you :D btw can I have your legs please?! haha


    www.violetdaffodils.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous look - love the outfit!!! It's casual test stylish and the accessories are cute too!! :)


    Layla xx


    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your shoes :)


    www.jordanalice.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone! :) Thank you for leaving a comment! I really appreciate it! I'll reply to you as soon as possible.

Blog Design By Yuniquely Sweet