Sunday, 10 August 2014

Outfit: A Gem from Primark







 Playsuit - Primark | Shoes - H&M | Sunglasses - H&M | Ring - H&M (old) | Bracelets - Forever21 | Earrings - Primark

I'm going to be completely honest with you: I can't stand Primark the slightest. Back when we didn't have one in Austria, I used to long for all the nice items that various YouTubers showed in their videos, not knowing how unimpressed by the walk-in stores I'd actually be. I hardly ever pick anything up at Primark and when I do, I constantly fear that it'd break / wear out because, well, the quality isn't the best. This playsuit, however, is different. I've picked it up last summer and it's still in a great condition!
I don't have huge closet so my staples usually get a decent amount of wear each season. Even smaller than my closet is my collection of shoes that I actually wear. I hope you're not sick of my H&M Lita dupes yet!
One more thing before I go: These pictures were the first one that my boyfriend and I took in the city. I can't deny that I was a little nervous as to what the passing people would think about me but eventually, I got used to it! I think it's safe to say that I'll head out to the city more often to take OOTD snaps now, I think the background looks quite nice. What do you think? Other than that, how do you like the new Lookbook button? I think it's a nice addition to my outfit posts. x

12 comments:

  1. It looks gorgeous on you! And I love the Lita's, I'm still waiting to one day have mine


    xx, M | Brunette In Black

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow your boyfriend takes great shots!! the background is great, you should definitely come back here for more OOTDs if you can. also, this outfit looks so good on you, I've always thought that all-black looks best on blondes! :)


    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shots of you are so good~
    The romper is really cute and simple, and the jewelry compliments it well ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your nails !!

    http://amourpixie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love this playsuit, I too hate Primark, partly because of the quality but also because I just find them so busy!
    www.jessmcguireblogs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool post!!!

    SSSx

    www.stylestreetstalker.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so gorgeous! I love how chic this outfit is :)


    www.violetdaffodils.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous on you, black is so classic and definitely never boring, love how you accessorized too xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone! :) Thank you for leaving a comment! I really appreciate it! I'll reply to you as soon as possible.

Blog Design By Yuniquely Sweet