Tuesday, 9 September 2014

FOTD: One Brand Make Up Challenge ft. Etude House


First off, I 'stole' this idea from the lovely Jenn from A Beautiful Zen after reading her post in which she did a full-face make-up using nothing but L'oreal products. You can find the post I'm talking about here. I thought that this would be a great way to spice up my usual FOTDs so I gave it a go! However, I chose Etude House over L'oreal because I thought owned enough products to beat the challenge this way. Well, not quite. Halfway through I realized that I don't own a single EH mascara so I had to cheat a little. The BB cream I used wasn't a full-sized product either and will be featured in my next Sample Spotlight.

Here is my finished look!

Products used:
Etude House Precious BB Cream Bright Fit (N02)
L'oreal False Lashes Telescopic Mascara



I went for a warm gold-ish glitter into dark blue smokey eye to enhance my natural eyecolor and finished my eyes off with a hint of mascara and a subtle eyeliner flick. I left my eyebrows alone because I actually like the natural look I'm currently rocking. On my lips, I'm wearing a nude liptint because I was a little afraid of going over-the-top.
The BB cream made me look a little shiny in combination with using flash. I wish I coud have used some powder to reduce the shine a little, but I did not want to cheat on this challenge more than once.


I hope you like the look I created! Please let me know what you think! 

7 comments:

  1. Very nice! Your lashes look amazing :)


    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look lovely as always! gorgeous makeup luv xx


    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg the challenge sounds fun!! i might want to do this as well i have most etude products probably but i dont think i have etude house powder/bb cream :< and also their mascara. maybe i would have to cheat a little too when i do this challenge haha

    http://qorea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved your eyeshadow style !

    meishenmeweishenme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look.. super pretty! :D I am jealous of your brows!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the eye look, very doll like!

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone! :) Thank you for leaving a comment! I really appreciate it! I'll reply to you as soon as possible.

Blog Design By Yuniquely Sweet