Sunday, 28 September 2014

One Year Blogging Anniversary

This Nutella cupcake was just as delicious as it looks.
Time flies if you do something you thoroughly enjoy, doesn't it? It was only a couple of weeks back that I thought about checking when I actually posted my first blogpost and realized that my first blogging anniversary (or blogiversary, whichever you prefer) was drawing close. When I uploaded a review of the Korean fashion onlinestore Fashionsuzy on the 27th of September 2013, I would have never thought that I'd still be blogging one year later. Especially not when I think about how short-lived my hobbies usually are.
Since then, a lot has changed. I've gone through quite a handfull of blogging slumps and considered just dropping it all not only once along the way. I've grown in confidence, not only in myself but also in my own personal style and the way I do things. I learnt that copying others might be good at the start, but it is not a proper path to take if you want to grow yourself.

The last couple of day have been extremely hectic and I'm beyond grateful to have some calm hours to myself to enjoy a nice cup of tea before everything takes off again. I reached my goal of 150 followers. I got a job. I'm starting university in a week. My blog has accompanied me through my last year at school, it has helped me stay true to myself and to back my own opinions.

I am ever so grateful for all the support you have shown for me and my content throughout the year, even though my content and I have gone through such a big change since the start. At this point, I want to say Thank You to all of you who read my blog! I wouldn't be here without you. This was only one year of blogging and I've grown so much already! (Not literally.) Yet, I'm certain that there is still so much left to learn and to discover!

I can't wait to find out where my online journey will lead me in the next years.

8 comments:

  1. Happy one year blog birthday Elina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you! I am glad you have grown more confident over the past year and that's great that you reached your bloglovin goal, got a job AND are starting uni... you are amazing! Congrats on the blogiversary!

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Blog Anniversary!! ☆*・゜゚・*\(^o^)/*・゜゚・*☆ May you have many more blogging years to come~ ♡

    xoxo
    Strawberry Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy blogiversary and congrats on reaching your follower goal! Amazing

    saltandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy one year of blogging!! It's so exciting to keep blogging! :) I can't wait to see where your blog heads into the future! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy blog birthday to you. Happy blog birthday to you. Happy blog birthday Elina , Happy blog birthday to yooooouuuuu <3 Best of luck in your blog future x

    Caitriona Tighe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much Caitriona! That's so nice of you! x :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone! :) Thank you for leaving a comment! I really appreciate it! I'll reply to you as soon as possible.

Blog Design By Yuniquely Sweet