Tuesday, 2 September 2014

Outfit: Not all those who wander are lost






Top - Forever 21 (old) | Leggings - Black Milk Clothing (Map of Middle Earth) | Shoes - H&M | Bag - H&M (old) |
Bracelets - old

I've wanted to do a Lord of the Rings-inspired outfit ever since I've started browsing The Pyreflies. Jessica puts together great casual outfits inspired by video game and movie characters and I knew that sooner or later I had to make an attempt at that, too. When deciding on what exactly to wear, I mainly thought about how a female Elf would dress in the current time. I'm not the tallest of all people (5"2') and I'm probably closer to a Hobbit than an Elf size-wise, but I just couldn't help it. I simply prefer the Elves, their gracefullness is so inspiring!
I have to say that I'm really pleased by how these pictures came out! The shoot itself was jinxed. The moment I was ready to go, it looked like it was going to start pouring down, but luckily we could find a nice place to shoot before it began to rain. The alley we were at is right next to a small river and there were a lot of baby mice running around. They were so cute! I swear, once we realized where they were coming from, we spent about 10 minutes gazing at the small furballs before continuing our shoot.
Another thing that I only really noticed when editing the pictures is how translucent my blouse actually was! It looked far less revealing in front of the mirror. Well, it's not like showing a bit of bra wasn't a popular summer trend anyways, right?

11 comments:

  1. Die Hose is genial. XD Sieht aber ganz gut aus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit - it's so cool! Love the sheer black (even if accidental!) top with the statement leggings. Black Milk make some amazing pieces :D x


    LongHairAndLashes.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cool outfit! looking the look and text of the leggings


    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything is just spot on! The leggings are too cool and your hair is sooo chic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh Elina, I am IN LOVE with this outfit! Those leggings are fantastic! So happy my little blog inspired you to geek it up with your OOTD <3


    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  6. these leggings, omg these leggings! love, love

    mon | http://www.monsemble.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, Gracey! They totally do! If I had the money for it, I'd totally buy half their collection each time they have a new release but it's just too pricey!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your outfit posts! Those leggings are to die for, so cute! I'm totally following you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much, Jess, I really apprechiate it! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooo Black Milk! Glad to see another BM lover! I really love how you downplayed the leggings with a basic black top, great styling.


    xx E∆
    www.LietoDie.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone! :) Thank you for leaving a comment! I really appreciate it! I'll reply to you as soon as possible.

Blog Design By Yuniquely Sweet