Thursday, 4 September 2014

Top 5 Most Used Beauty Products


If you had to narrow down your beauty stash to five products, which ones would you choose to keep? What might look like the typical "if you were sent to a desert island"-scenario at first glance proved to be quite a challenge for me. A couple of years back I probably would have grabbed my make-up bag, which consisted of only five products at that time, and I would have been good to go, but ever since I started blogging, my stash has been growing and growing and there is no end in sight.

These products are my absolutely most frequently used. Well, one could argue and substitute the MAC lipstick with a moisturizer, but as a lipstick lover, I just could not bring myself not to include a lipstick.

From left to right:
Lioele Perfect Jumbo Stick Concealer* - I might not use foundation on a daily basis, but concealer is an absolute must for me if I have to leave the house. I just don't really feel comfortable when my dark circles are showing or if I can't hide the occasional spot.

Essence Eyeliner Pen (superfine) - Oh, how I wish I hadn't picked up the wrong one on my last trip to the drugstore. This has been my go-to eyeliner for over a year now and it hasn't let me down since. The thinnest tip is perfect for a fine line that ends in a flick. I really need to get a backup for this one, the one I currently have completely dried out on accident.

Schwarzkopf Gliss Daily Oil Elixir - This salvaged my hair on more than one occasion. The most recent one was after I tried going "no silicones" for a while. (Spoiler: It didn't work for me.)  It's loaded with silicones, but my bleached ends really can't complain. It's lightweight, absorbs super fast and leaves my hair soft and ready to be brushed.

MAC Lipstick in Creme Cup - My first MAC lipstick. I wouldn't abandon this one for anything. It's by far my most used and most comfortable lipstick, even though the Cremesheen finish turns it into a rather high maintenance shade.

Tangle Teezer - A friend got me this for secret santa last year and I haven't looked towards a different brush ever since. It's a little scratched up at the back since I constantly carry it around with me, but I think that only shows how much I love it! The only thing that really bothers me about the TT is that it's kinda hard to clean.

Those are my most used beauty products! What are yours? 

2 comments:

  1. I haven't seen that concealor before, but I love the fact that it's like a jumbo pen, so easy and cute! Eyeliner pens are also my most used beauty products :) xx

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
  2. creme cup is such a pretty shade! I've yet to pick it up myself but everyone loves it and I can see why!
    Allison from www.mercuteify.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone! :) Thank you for leaving a comment! I really appreciate it! I'll reply to you as soon as possible.

Blog Design By Yuniquely Sweet