Tuesday, 21 October 2014

Alcott - Vienna Store Opening Event

Alcott Vienna
If you follow me on Instagram, you may have noticed that there is a new face amongAustrian fashion market! Alcott, the youthful, Italian trend label recently opened their first store in Vienna's SCS. The brand gives off a very casual vibe and aims to combine Californian nonchalance with an Italian lifestyle - at the best possible price.
On the 15th of October, Alcott kindly invited a group of enthusiastic, Austrian fashion and lifestyle bloggers to celebrate their recent store opening with champagne, yummy snacks and cupcakes! I was super excited to go, especially as I hadn't been to any event like that before.

Alcott Vienna
The mini-wraps and the cupcakes were super good!
Alcott's goal is to provide teenagers who are on a budget with trendy, good quality clothing at the lowest possible price. They excel in the jeans department and currently carry two ranges, Alcott and Alcott Los Angeles, which is the women's collection, after starting out as a "men's wear only" brand.

Alcott Vienna
Featuring Heike from steirerblutundhimbeersaft.com
I personally really enjoy Alcott's effortless design and the college-vibe that their products have! Although I do have to admit that, at first glance, the store looks very much like a unisex label. I do blame that on the current popularity of the boyfriend jeans cut, though!
There are over 150 Alcott stores worldwide, most of which are in Italy. They do aim to expand to the rest of Europe - especially the UK - as soon as possible.

Alcott Vienna
The evening with Alcott was super enjoyable and I felt very honoured for the invitation.  I personally liked what I saw a lot - I even picked up one or two pieces that may pop up in future outfit posts. Price-wise, Alcott lies inbetween Primark and H&M, leaning towards the cheaper side. However, quality-wise I was truly surprised. The Italian label truly knows what they're doing, I'm wearing their lovely American flag scarf every single day since I got it because it's so cozy!

What do you think of Alcott? Do you like the sporty look? 

2 comments:

  1. i'm glad you enjoyed yourself! the store looks so pretty!


    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome that you got an invite to an opening event. I'm glad you had a great time, the store looks very nice!

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone! :) Thank you for leaving a comment! I really appreciate it! I'll reply to you as soon as possible.

Blog Design By Yuniquely Sweet