Sunday, 26 October 2014

A/W Edit #2

autumn winter 2014 edit missblueeyes
Nothing beats a relaxed Sunday with a bit of online shopping and a big mug of (non-alcoholic) hot punch. If you follow me on Pinterest, you might have noticed that I fiddled a lot with my wishlist. Once a month, I usually go through it asking myself "If I had the money to buy this right now, would I do it?" and delete everything I don't immediately answer "Yes" to. This month, a lot of items got dropped and just as many were added.
This gorgeous, grey Zara knit will find its way into my wardrobe as soon as humanly possible. I just need a decent turtleneck and this one is just so nice. Same goes for the Dr Martens Theresa boots, which I check on about every couple hours just to see whether my size is still available or if the sale is still on. A Daniel Wellington watch (this one is the Classic Cardiff Lady) has been up here since they sent press samples to almost every single famous blogger around the globe - it obviously worked, I seriously need one with silver hardware.
You probably haven't noticed yet but I'm a big fan of the 90's revival trend. I haven't gotten a lip colour to match my obsession yet but my current favourite is MAC's Styled in Sepia. Next is more of a dream than a wish, as I won't be able to afford this anytime soon: An All Saints leather jacket. This is one of those pieces worth investing in and I'm going to do so eventually. Just wait. Last but not least, Nyx's powder blush in taupe. Definitely the least pricy of the bunch and something that I'd love to try as I heard it's a great contour shade for us paler folks.

My next edits are probably going to be Christmas-themed! Is there anything you'd like to see?

4 comments:

  1. I love all of these! Especially the knit and that watch, so classy! I have a really fancy watch, but not an everyday-type watch. Great wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That watch is gorgeous! Love the leather jacket too, a definite wardrobe staple. I have NYX blush in Taupe and I love it for a contour, it's a great cool toned shade :) x


    LongHairAndLashes.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love all your picks, especially the boots and jumper


    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've wanted a chunky sweater like that and am on the look out!

    plus a flat faced simple watch like the DW one too but those are too expensive i think. timex makes some great ones

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone! :) Thank you for leaving a comment! I really appreciate it! I'll reply to you as soon as possible.

Blog Design By Yuniquely Sweet