Saturday, 18 October 2014

Outfit: The Oversized Knit

Miss Blue Eyes Cheap Monday Blow Knit Shop Dixi
Miss Blue Eyes Cheap Monday Blow Knit Shop Dixi
Miss Blue Eyes Cheap Monday Blow Knit Shop Dixi
Miss Blue Eyes Cheap Monday Blow Knit Shop Dixi
Miss Blue Eyes Cheap Monday Blow Knit Shop Dixi

Cheap Monday knit |  Forever 21 skirt | H&M boots | ShopDixi necklace | eBay bag

If I had realised earlier how cheap this bag actually looks, I probably would not have included it in this outfit post. Let's just assume I'm wearing it ironically. Yeah, that's totally plausible. Anyway, I don't think I've told you about this awesome jumper already, have I? It's from Cheap Monday, a store I only recently discovered, and when I saw that it was on sale, I just had to get it. It's very slouchy and oversized (I'm wearing a size S) but it's so comfy and it goes so perfectly well with a bodycon skirt or some tight jeans.
The make-up I'm wearing was some kind of experiment - I did a metallic smokey eye and it worked really well. I doubt you'll be able to tell how it looks like exactly, but I just didn't get a proper detail picture of it. My facial expressions in these are just too weird to upload them! However, I'm thinking about doing a tutorial on the smokey eye I'm wearing. Please let me know whether you'd be interested in something like that!

5 comments:

  1. Such a pretty outfit :D I love a good oversized knit :) you look lovely!


    www.violetdaffodils.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love LOVE the necklace and how you pair it with the sweater. it gives the "something" to the simple sweater :O and whattf the sweater is size s and it's huge!! i've been wanting something like that, oversized and comfy but somehow i just can't find it anywhere here. the tote bag actually doesn't look that cheap (or is it just me who has a cheap taste)



    http://qorea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. just a gorgeous outfit love how you paired it with a lovely boots to give you that edgy look!


    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look SO cute in the first picture and I don't think the bag looks cheap at all! I think you look great :)


    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your outfit posts, such a cute look! Super comfy but girly and pretty with the skirt. I'd love to see the metallic smokey eye you paired with this look :)


    LongHairAndLashes.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone! :) Thank you for leaving a comment! I really appreciate it! I'll reply to you as soon as possible.

Blog Design By Yuniquely Sweet