Thursday, 2 October 2014

September Favourites

September favourites 2014
Hello, October! Is it just me or has September flown by like a breeze? I still haven't had a Pumpkin Spice Latte and the autumnal feeling just hasn't fully set in yet. At the end of each month, countless favourites videos generally pop up on YouTube. I usually love watching them because I find them really interesting and personal, so I thought that I could do the same in form of a blog post and tell you what I've been enjoying over the past 30 days. I'm not restricting myself to beauty-favourites only so you'll find an occasional book or TV show in here, too.

1) My Black and White Tartan Cape from H&M
I've had this cape for about 2 years now but I never wore it because I just couldn't make it work. I've been on the brink of throwing it out many times over the course of the years but I always felt like I should keep it. Mind you, I'm so glad I did! I've been wearing it loads now that capes are coming back into fashion again and it's perfect for those autumnal days that go from winter to summer in a couple of hours.

2) Syoss Supreme Selection Restore 10in1 Leave in Spray 
I've raved about this in one of my last posts already, but can I say how much I enjoy it once more? To me and my hair, this is heaven in a spray can.

3) Maybelline Baby Lips
This lip balm was eye-opening to me. It makes my lips feel so much softer than when I use a different one! I'm definitely keeping this in my bag from now on, especially during the colder days when my lips tend to chap.

4) MAC Russian Red & Manhattan X-Treme Last  Lipliner 44N
This duo goes together because I hardly ever use them seperately anymore. I wasn't really into lining my lips before, but since I started wearing Russian Red a little more often, I learned how important it was to use a lipliner to acheive a neater application. I've had the Manhattan lipliner in my collection for ages, but I only now realized how perfectly well it goes with Russian Red.

5) Troye Sivan - My Happy Little Pill 
Check this song out if you haven't already. You won't regret it. It's absolutely beautiful!

6) The Maze Runner by James Dashner
I don't know if it counts to add the books to my favourites when I'm not yet done with the first one, but I've been enjoying this dystopian series a lot so far! I'd ask you not to discuss the series in the comments, I don't want to come across any spoilers.

7) Noragami
An Anime show that I greatly enjoyed watching during September. I'm usually very critical when it comes to Anime, but this one won me over after the first episode. It's partly serious, partly funny and if you enjoy anime but haven't seen it yet, you should definitely give it a go.

Have you recently shared your favourites on your blog or on YouTube? Let me know in the comments! I'd love to check out your videos or blogposts! 

6 comments:

  1. Great post Hun! I love everything mac and anime. What other anime have you watched?

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love maybelline baby lips, they keep my lips so soft. and my lips get chapped during the cold months too, I absolutely hate it so I know I'll be carrying a ton of lip balm around!

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm currently watching Akame ga Kill, which is really good. :) My favourite anime ever is by far Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. I'm only getting back into watching anime so I'm not really up-to-date with the newest releases.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too! I've been thinking about getting one of the tinted baby lips for moisturizing my lips when I'm wearing lipstick. I really don't want to get any colour on my clear baby lips!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Das Cape ist richtig toll!

    Liebe Grüße,
    Verena von whoismocca.com

    PS: Derzeit kannst du auf meinem Blog eine Tasche von Pieces & Accessoires von Liebeskind Berlin gewinnen! HIER erfährst du mehr! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that cape!!! I bet it's so versatile, and the colours would go with anything xx

    Gemma | missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone! :) Thank you for leaving a comment! I really appreciate it! I'll reply to you as soon as possible.

Blog Design By Yuniquely Sweet