Friday, 24 October 2014

Video: Harley Quinn Make Up Tutorial

I have to admit that I'm not super excited about Halloween (I'm more of a Christmas kind of girl) but I do love dressing up! My YouTube debut is nothing less than a Harley Quinn (Arkham Asylum inspired) makeup tutorial, which I cannot wait to finally share with you! I initially wanted to do this tutorial as a blogpost, but I soon realised that it was far too complex to show you without creating an ueber long post with a bazillion pictures.


All the information you could possibly need about the look can be found in the video above or in the actual description on YouTube. Feel free to ask any questions, were they to pop up, nevertheless! Also, if this post hadn't been so spontaneous, I certainly would have gotten some hair chalk.

Here are some more photographs of the finished look.
Please let me know what you think! 

P.S.: I will try to upload at least 2 videos a month from now on. Let's see how it goes!

6 comments:

  1. great makeup tutorial. you look amazing!


    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great, Elina! I'm still undecided about what I'm going as for Halloween but I just did a 1920's flapper girl look (for a college newspaper beauty article) and I'm leaning towards that right now! Glad to see you making YT videos - I'd love to if I had the know-how and time haha I can't seem to manage blogging schedules at the minute. Can't wait to see more Youtube videos from you :)


    LongHairAndLashes.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great look! You did an awesome job on the look and the video. I love hearing your voice for the first time! Can't wait to see more vids :)


    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spot on!! I looooooooove Harley Quinn <333 So much so that at some point when I was in high school, I actually wanted to name my future daughters Harley and Quinn, lololol! I'll probably just get 2 cats or dogs and name them after comic book characters like Harley Quinn.

    One thing I love about this make up look is how it makes your eyes look even bluer than usual. *o* You can try photoshopping your hair if you don't have hair chalk by halloween :P

    xoxo
    Strawberry Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not gonna lie, I do struggle with my time management at times! Thank god I don't have that much to do for University yet. I absolutely love your Halloween themed look as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous makeup!! I love the eyes! You have definitely gained another youtube subscriber and reader :) Cant wait for more videos and posts to come! Thanks for sharing

    Shanna | http://mycurvesandlashes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone! :) Thank you for leaving a comment! I really appreciate it! I'll reply to you as soon as possible.

Blog Design By Yuniquely Sweet