Monday, 17 November 2014

Beauty: Sample Spotlight #3

samplespotlight3

It feels like I haven'd done one of these mini reviews in ages! Well, truth is, I haven't been very open for experiments lately, especially not in the skincare and haircare department, as the season change likes to be a little problematic. However, I did get the chance to use up some of my samples during a recent weekend trip. Here are my little reviews of Tonymoly's I'm Real Tea Tree Sebum & Pore Lotion, Calvin Klein's Euphoria Gold and Petritsch's Natur Pur Haarpflege.

Tonymoly I'm Real Tea Tree Sebum & Pore Lotion - 8.60$ for 200ml
This natural emulsion is very thin, runny and smells heavily of tea tree oil. It is supposed to be used before your moisturizer and is not very moisturizing on its own. It did absorb rather quickly but there weren't any visible effects immediately after using this sample.

Calvin Klein Euphoria Gold - 30ml for 55$
A very sensual and seductive scent that I find perfect for the colder months. It's a limited edition fragrance with apricot, kumquat, tangerine, honey, gardenia, daffodil, white patchouli, sandalwood and musks. I already mentioned this in my October Favourites as I've been wearing it quite a lot last month! It's definitely a very nice scent.

Petritsch Natur Pur Haapflege - 22.50$ for 200ml
A product that you probably won't be able to get outside of Austria except maybe off Amazon but I wanted to feature it anyway. Petritsch's hair care is immaculate and this conditioner is probably my favourite out of the ones I've tried so far. It leaves my hair super shiny and manageable and the best is that it's certified natural cosmetics! I'm definitely contemplating to get a full size once I run out of samples!

Are there any products you've tried out recently that you absolutely loved or didn't like at all? 

3 comments:

  1. The calvin klein perfume sounds amazing, I saw these like sample perfume boxes with vouchers? i want those because I am useless when it comes to buying a new fragrance xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was trying to imagine the scent of the Calvin Klein perfume you were describing and it does sound like it smells wonderful~ With the ingredients you listed, I somehow have the impression it has a fresh floral scent :)

    xoxo
    Strawberry Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am becoming really intrigued by all the natural products out there! these seem lovely :)

    Emma Louise xx

    theemmalouise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone! :) Thank you for leaving a comment! I really appreciate it! I'll reply to you as soon as possible.

Blog Design By Yuniquely Sweet