Monday, 10 November 2014

New In: Daisy Dream by Marc Jacos

Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream fragrance bottle 50ml
Bless the -20% sale at Douglas which made it possible for me to get this gem along with a shower gel and the body lotion for only 56€ instead of the regular 70€. If you've been reading my blog for a little while, you'll have noticed that I've been lusting for Marc Jacob's Daisy Dream ever since it hit the shelves. Or more like, ever since this scent hit every single popular YouTube channel I'm subscribed to.

This fruity floral fragrance might not be a season appropriate buy but I honestly could not care less.

"The fragrance bursts with top notes of blackberry, grapefruit and pear. The heart notes are introduced with a bouquet of jasmine, lychee and blue wisteria. A medley of white woods, musks and coconut water reveal the base notes." - marcjacobs.com
In all honesty, I'm definitely not the best at distinguishing different scents from another but what I can say is that Daisy Dream is a truly wonderful eau de toilette that you should definitely give a try if you haven't already!

By the way, for all Austrians of you who are reading this: on the 16th of November, Douglas has another -20% sale on their website, so don't miss it if you're looking into getting something for yourself or if you're already shopping for Christmas presents!

14 comments:

  1. I love Marc Jacobs scents, I have about 5 in my collection but am dying to get this one next! :) x

    LongHairAndLashes.blogpot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of the Daisy perfumes, my sister has one! This looks so pretty and the bottle is so stunning.
    I'm following you on blogloving.x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how it looks!

    -Gaia
    http://sparklerage.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've not tried this one yet, keep seeing it advertised everywhere though so I no doubt will soon! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely review hun, unfortunately i think this perfume is overhyped :( the packaging is cute though

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess you're right in some way, but it is right up my alley so I wanted to share it nevertheless. :) I probably would have never heard about it without youtube / blogs so you definitely have a point!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 5? Wow! I definitely need to give the original Daisy a try now that I have the Daisy Dream but then again I dislike having too similar scents in my collection so I'll be on the lookout for something heavier instead for now. If you do love Marc Jacobs scents that much I think you'll love it, though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The bottle is so pretty! It was actually one of the reasons I got the bigger one instead of the small, 30ml bottle, the medium flask is just so much prettier!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you'll like it if you do give it a go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have heard so much about that scent but actually never tried it! Great hearing what you think about might give a try myself :-)

    Much love xxx

    CHRISTINANISTA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  11. this daisy perfume is everywhere really. think i should give it a try!

    xx
    The Fierce Berry

    ReplyDelete
  12. how long does it remains on ?

    meishenmeweishenme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sorry for the late reply! I tested it for you and I found that it lasted for a good 3 hours. It's an Eau de Toilette so it's not super longlasting like an Eau de Parfum would be but it's still quite good in my opinion!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's one of my most favorite perfumes and who cares that it is not season-appropriate. I love it and that is all matters!


    http://stylesprinter.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone! :) Thank you for leaving a comment! I really appreciate it! I'll reply to you as soon as possible.

Blog Design By Yuniquely Sweet