Saturday, 29 November 2014

November Favourites

November Favourites Innisfree Garnier Tattoo Choker Vintage Forever21

Is there a better way to round up a month other than showing you a bunch of stuff that I've been loving during it? I don't think so! Well, I'm not gonna lie, this post originated somewhat spontaneously as I realized only an hour ago how I had already planned through the beginning of December and that I really needed to fit in my monthly favourites somehow.
I've also been thinking about whether or not it would be a good idea to do this as a series of YouTube videos as there are some things (mainly clothes) that are hard to show you in a blogpost. Anyway, here is what I've been loving this month!

Garnier Micellar Cleanser
I'm super late to jump on the Micellar Water cleanser hypetrain, but I just had to feature this as it's great for taking off my eye make up without making my lids super dry and flaky.

Innisfree The Green Tea Seed Cream
I'm still testing this moisturizer but the first impression was so great I just had to feature it here. A full review on this cream will be up soon so keep your eyes peeled!

Tattoo Choker
I still remember how I always wanted one of these as a child, growing up in the 90's, but I never got one, save the one with a giant spider on it at Halloween. When they got back in trend, I was kinda put off by the price, I mean, really, Claires? 5€? Which is why I was super stoked to find them on eBay for only 80cents a piece!

Vintage Necklace
I got this piece from my mother ages ago but I've only really been wearing it now. It likes to turn around to the wrong side when worn but other than that it's an absolutely lovely and unique vintage piece.

Forever 21 Bag
I needed a new bag for university, so when I saw this one online at Forever 21, I knew I had to have it. The gold detailing is really pretty but not too over the top so it's also fine to wear silver jewelry with it. I actually wanted to link it to you but it seems like it has sold out already.

November Favourites Innisfree Garnier Tattoo Choker Vintage Forever21
Now, onto some less beauty and fashion focused favourites, here are some other snippets of things I've been loving in November

Alex Centomo @ YouTube / Instagram
I finally found the girl whose outfit snaps are scattered all over my Pinterest boards and she quickly became one of my favourite Youtubers. I totally binged on her videos and watched a year worth in a week. Well, what can I say? Alex is super lovely and I'd recommend to all of you to check her out! 

Quote: "Art to me is a question mark. I don't think it should ever be an answer."
Can you guess who said that? It's a quote by Marilyn Manson and I've been thinking about it a lot in the last weeks. His music may not be for everyone but his lyrics and his views on the world are certainly worth looking into. 

Well, that's a long list and it kind of lacks in beauty products if you ask me! Anyway, please let me know what you think of my thought of doing my favourites as videos instead of posts, I'd love to know your opinion! 

6 comments:

  1. Don't you just hate when a necklace doesn't stay in place? soooo annoying! That's a very pretty bag from Forever 21! And this would be fun as a youtube video, maybe you should try that next month and see how it goes :)

    Hope you have a great December!



    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. That choker! I'm so glad they are back in fashion now :D
    I would love to see some videos from you ~

    ♥ Little Owl Diary

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your bag it's gorgeous and I never picked up a choker when I saw them getting popular again but I love them!!!! NEED some new micellar water too it's a life saver xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, it's so annoying if they always twist around! I'll see how filming goes but the natural lighting here is getting worse every day. :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd really recommend eBay for the chokers, every other website is ridiculously overpriced! I believe I saw them at Topshop for 7€. I mean, really? xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone! :) Thank you for leaving a comment! I really appreciate it! I'll reply to you as soon as possible.

Blog Design By Yuniquely Sweet