Sunday, 2 November 2014

October Favourites

October Favourites Miss Blue Eyes Mac Franknfurter Urban Decay Naked 2 Primer Potion Ebelin Makeup Ei Primark Clutch
Autumn is passing faster than ever for me, which may or may not be the case because it's my first semester off school and at university. I still have not had a Pumpkin Spice Latte and I doubt I will until it's gone for this season. I was actually planning to film a video version of this, too, but my time-management was too poor. Anyway, let's jump right into last month's favourites, shall we?

1) Camel H&M scarf
This was definitely my most-valued fashion buy in October. It came with a bunch of other rather disappointing stuff in a big H&M order, it was the only thing I kept and it does just what it needs to. The scarf holds me warm really well without sticking out too much, which means I can wear it with any of my coats I like.

2) Primark clutch
This clutch was a very unexpected Primark find. I don't really go for clutches at all to be honest but I liked this one so much (and it was only 5€) that I had to take it with me along with a second, larger one with gold accents. Plus, it totally doesn't have this cheap-ish Primark feel to it, despite the low price tag. All in all, a good buy for the same amount of money that a PSL would have been.

3) MAC Frank-n-Furter
I got too many compliments over the course of October when wearing this lipstick not to add it to my favourites. I don't even have a clue why but everyone seems to love it, including me, of course. I'd go as far as calling it Diva's more popular little brother by now.

4) Naked 2 Palette
This palette was a gift from my lovely boyfriend and I absolutely adore it. Neutral eyeshadow has become my thing lately and this palette makes it super easy to create looks that are not over-the-top but still glamorous. A full review and swatches will be on my blog in the close future even though I think that, by now, everyone knows this gorgeous palette by heart.

5) Urban Decay Primer Potion
I always doubted that this product was actually worth its price tag but it really is. This has definitely become a holy grail product for my oily eyelids which like to eat make-up over the course of the day.

6) Ebelin Make-Up Ei
I'm very positive that I found a really good dupe for the original Beauty Blender for a fraction of its price. This has really amazed me so far and I can't wait to share my final thoughts about this tool with yo

Not Pictured:

7) Calvin Klein Euphoria Gold
A very lovely scent which I got a sample of, but unfortunately I had misplaced it by the time of taking the monthly favourites picture. My boyfriend called this scent "Chanel no5 but more youthful" and I think that's pretty much spot on. It's definitely more winter-appropriate than my usual go-to scent so I've been wearing it a lot recently. The camel scarf I mentioned earlier already smells a lot like it!

8) Studs and Dreams - Lorna's Blog / YT channel
I've absolutely been loving Lorna's blog and YouTube channel as of lately. She is absolutely lovely and I'd definitely urge to to check her out if you haven't already!

That's it for my October favourites! I hope you had a great month and that you're looking forward to November and December as much as I am!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh! I love the way you described the Calvin Klein scent!
    Now I'll have to go in store to smell this youthful Chanel scent!


    Definitely looking forward to the next few months- Christmas spirit!


    X


    Anjel




    //anjelco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that clutch! Very simple but chic!

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone! :) Thank you for leaving a comment! I really appreciate it! I'll reply to you as soon as possible.

Blog Design By Yuniquely Sweet