Saturday, 8 November 2014

Outfit: The Parisian

The Parisian Outfit Breton Stripes Primark Clutch Platforms
The Parisian Outfit Breton Stripes Primark Clutch Platforms
The Parisian Outfit Breton Stripes Primark Clutch Platforms
The Parisian Outfit Breton Stripes Primark Clutch PlatformsThe Parisian Outfit Breton Stripes Primark Clutch Platforms

The Parisian Outfit Breton Stripes Primark Clutch Platforms
The Parisian Outfit Breton Stripes Primark Clutch Platforms
The Parisian Outfit Breton Stripes Primark Clutch Platforms
H&M jacket (old, simlar) & scarf | Primark clutch & boots | Zara jeans | shirt - shop in Cannes (similar)

Wearing this outfit gave me the biggest urge to travel in a long time. Not only does the top sport the typical French breton stripes, but I got it no where less than in Cannes when I went there over a year ago. Time flies! I really miss the ocean, the sunny days and the Zara that opened on Sundays.
The Primark boots are definitely my new favourites. I've fallen in love with platform shoes lately so you'll notice an influx of those for sure.

From here on, my outfit posts are probably going to take a little turn. Be ready!

15 comments:

  1. the lipstick is really boosting the look! I love this outfit too :) )


    www.thequinoxfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your casual outfit)


    mary-tur.ru

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a nice casual styled outfit! I could see myself wearing something similar! I love that our styles are so close! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit on you! Especially the shirt and boots :D Really need to invest in a striped shirt, can't believe that I don't own one haha. I agree, platform shoes are the best!

    ♥ Little Owl Diary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful !! I love the make up and look!

    恵美より ♥

    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this style on you! But, don't you think if this style minus jacket and scarf or this style minus clutch would look good as well? Just my opinion though, yours still better ^^


    www.iqbalssi.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great autumnal look, love the clutch.

    lazy2lovely.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really thought so, too! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you! x Platform shoes are SO good! I'm definitely getting some more pairs asap! Striped shirts are really versatile and timeless, you can't really go wrong with them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sure it would look really good without the jacket and the scarf, too, but it's getting really cold in Austria so the bonus layers were more of a necessity than anything else. :) Thank you so much for your input!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute outfit! Then again you look great in every outfit you post :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute outfit. You look lovely.

    Jennifer Jayne xx
    jenniferjayne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone! :) Thank you for leaving a comment! I really appreciate it! I'll reply to you as soon as possible.

Blog Design By Yuniquely Sweet