Wednesday, 26 November 2014

Outfit: A Pop of Mint

popofcolour7
popofcolour4
popofcolour2
popofcolour8
popofcolour3 popofcolour5
popofcolour1
popofcolour6
Forever 21 biker jacket | Mango black turtleneck top | Yesstyle mint a-line skirt |  H&M plateau boots & ring | Shop Dixi crusader collar necklace

You'll never guess how much of a bargain this biker jacket was! For a moment, I honestly couldn't believe my eyes when I picked it up from the rack and the price tag was a mere 17€. Such a good buy! 
Fun fact: This was probably one of the quickest shoots ever. My boyfriend and I we were heading towards the location, a bunch of dark clouds started to draw closer so we really had to hurry up and get the pictures done. It started raining the moment we got back home. Lucky! Also, I really love the background in these pictures! It's close, there's hardly and people on Sundays and the floor looks nice, too. 
I'm also wondering how long I can neglect the chilly temperatures and get away with not wearing any tights under my overknees. Probably not for much longer. 

7 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous I love the style of a line skirts and this colour is stunning on you with leather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't you just look amazing! loving the outfit. great post hun


    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so beautiful! I love the color of the skirt and the background of these photos is so pretty :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!! You look so stylish :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the mint green skirt! You look amazing :)

    Melane | Pure Perspective

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great color choice, I don't think i'll ever get tired of mint!

    xx Alyson
    The Beauty Vanity

    ReplyDelete
  7. Was für ein toller Look! Mir gefällt die Jacke total gut und natürlich der süße Rock :)

    xx Michaela
    von www.elastyle.at

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone! :) Thank you for leaving a comment! I really appreciate it! I'll reply to you as soon as possible.

Blog Design By Yuniquely Sweet