Saturday, 15 November 2014

Outfit: Red Lips in Brooklyn

Red lips in Brooklyn Miss Blue Eyes Black Milk Purple Galaxy Skirt Pull&Bear
Red lips in Brooklyn Miss Blue Eyes Black Milk Purple Galaxy Skirt Pull&Bear
Red lips in Brooklyn Miss Blue Eyes Black Milk Purple Galaxy Skirt Pull&Bear Red lips in Brooklyn Miss Blue Eyes Black Milk Purple Galaxy Skirt Pull&Bear
Red lips in Brooklyn Miss Blue Eyes Black Milk Purple Galaxy Skirt Pull&Bear
Red lips in Brooklyn Miss Blue Eyes Black Milk Purple Galaxy Skirt Pull&Bear
Red lips in Brooklyn Miss Blue Eyes Black Milk Purple Galaxy Skirt Pull&Bear
Red lips in Brooklyn Miss Blue Eyes Black Milk Purple Galaxy Skirt Pull&Bear


Pull&Bear sweatshirt | Black Milk Clothing skirt | Primark shoes & tights | Alcott beanie | Parfois bracelet*

Does the booble hat make up for the title? I hope so. I mean, this look would certainly have more impact if it had been shot in the streets of Brooklyn but what can you do. I've fallen head over heels with streetstyle, grunge and, to some extend, nu goth. Colourful clothes, casual- or  all-white looks, just like my last outfits, were never really my forte. Muted colours and dark gear gives me comfort. That's one more reason for me to love autumn and winter - it's not only perfectly acceptable to wear all black but you also won't melt when you step outside an air conditioned place. Yet, I still need that little extra pop of colour or detail that makes my look stand out. You feel me? I'm still looking for my personal style and I'm experimenting a lot nowadays, especially since I finally feel confident enough to wear the garments I love. 
Also, is it just me or do patterned tights just never sit quite right?

8 comments:

  1. I laaaaaav this. That skirt is amazing Black Milk knocking it out of the park again. Love the red lips, too! :) x


    LongHairAndLashes.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sooo much! Black Milk is just fab! I'm so glad I got this skirt when they were still making them back in 2012. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit, I love the tights! Jealous of your confidence, I see all those people in the background... I would be terrified taking photos with people around me. Yep, i need to get out there and just take some photos and get over it I know!! :P

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. You wouldn't believe me how much it took me to overcome my nervousness of shooting in front of such a large amount of people! Thankfully, it was in the morning of a school day so most of the people were elderly and not interested in going on my nerves. There was this one incident with an ex-school teacher of mine, though, when I was hiding behind my boyfriend for a minute until she had passed. Oh, fun times. :)
    I promise, it's not easy to get over it but I'm sure you can do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Er well you don't you look amazing? i love black milk I am always swooning over them and love that hat- perffff xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great outfit! You look so confident in your photos, which I admire. I cannot get comfortable in front of the camera, so I always admire people that are, and can be so in front of of others :) I love this lip color you're wearing!

    xx

    Jenny // Mish Mosh Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sweatshirt is my favorite ever! I love galaxy print as well, although I don't feel confident enough to rock it like you do! You look so good! Love those red lips! You always have spot on lipstick!

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone! :) Thank you for leaving a comment! I really appreciate it! I'll reply to you as soon as possible.

Blog Design By Yuniquely Sweet