Wednesday, 19 November 2014

Outfit: We're quite A Sassy Nation

assassination2 assassination5 assassination10 assassination8 assassination1 assassination4


EMP Hoodie borrowed from my boyfriend | Black Milk A-Sassy-Nation bodysuit | Fashionsuzy shorts | Urban Outfitters necklace | H&M shoes & rings | Primark earrings

My boyfriend's hoodie has definitely become one of my favourites in the colder months. I've been borrowing it quite a lot, much to his discontent, haha! I'm really channeling my inner 90's grunge girl with this look and I gotta say that I'm quite content with how it turned out. However, it's not really something I'd wear on a day-to-day basis. I'm more of a casual / boho look kind of girl, I guess. Switch the super flashy bodysuit with a fitted tee and I'm good to go! Plus, the center part just won't stay no matter how often I swipe my bangs to the side.

14 comments:

  1. Oooh great outfit. I could see Khloe Kardashian wearing this!

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that bodysuit! I could never rock it, but you're killing it. And haha, my bangs do the exact opposite -- no matter what I do, it finds its way to that deep right part. Sigh.


    Sara // Dear Skim

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look lovely! love your shoes! amazing


    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect style :)

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look! It's so edgy and sassy! That lipstick color is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally adore your bodysuit looks soo edgy!

    Much love xxx
    CHRISTINANISTA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! I'd have never thought of her but I feel very flattered!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! You wouldn't believe how many days it spend at the back of my closet before I decided to wear it out. :) Bangs are so wayward!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cooler Look !!!
    Ich bewunder dich, dass du mit den Schuhen gehen kannst, ich würd dann nur in der Gegend rumstolpern ;)


    Liebst
    Svetlana

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a badass look, the lipstick you paired everything with could not be more perfect. It definitely gives a 90s vibe.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahhh you look so amazing! LOVE the bodysuit!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone! :) Thank you for leaving a comment! I really appreciate it! I'll reply to you as soon as possible.

Blog Design By Yuniquely Sweet