Sunday, 28 December 2014

December Favourites

December Favourites, Yankee Candle, Essie, Schwarzkopf, LotR, Hobbit, Vlogmas, Miss Blue Eyes






I'm pretty much wrapping up 2014 with a set of recent favourites. I haven't tried out that many new products during December but I still found some things that I loved and that I wanted to share with you! There are still some ootd posts to come but this is already the last beauty and lifestyle related post of the year. Can you believe how time flies? I certainly can't!

Yankee Candle 'Fireside Treats' Housewarmer Jar
This is one of my Christmas presents I got this year! I wanted a Yankee candle for ages and was so happy when I finally got this one. It smells heavenly, the scent is strong but not overwhelming and it will last me for quite some time.

Essie 'Wicked'
I won this nail varnish in a giveaway recently and I couldn't be happier that I did because I wanted to pick it up sooner or later anyway. It's a gorgeous, dark red that almost looks like black. I've been wearing it nonstop lately!

Schwarzkopf Gliss Kur Total Repair Antihaarbruchkur
I got this hair treatment because I felt like my hair needed a boost and because it was permanently reduced at my local drugstore. It didn't let me down - my hair felt super silky after rinsing this out and is much more manageable, which is exactly what I wanted to achieve.

December Favourites, Yankee Candle, Essie, Schwarzkopf, LotR, Hobbit, Vlogmas, Miss Blue Eyes

The Hobbit: Battle of the Five Armies
A great movies with some minor errors, which don't make it any less watchworthy. If you're a fan and haven't seen it already, I urge you to check it out right away! I'm also a little bit obsessed with Lee Pace's Thranduil in that film, not gonna lie. 

Vlogmas
I've been enjoying vlogmas videos greatly, even though I kinda fell off watching them during the end. 

I also have two Fashion favourites I got in the mail on Christmas eve, which you will be able to see in my next two outfit posts! 

2 comments:

  1. That "wicked" color is so pretty! Hope you're having a good weekend :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Wicked polish is beautiful! And I'm obsessed with Yankee Candles in general, and Fireside Treats is a lovely one. I haven't used that hair repair treatment but I love Schwarzkopf products.. have you tried their fibre force range? It's so fantastic! x


    LongHairAndLashes.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone! :) Thank you for leaving a comment! I really appreciate it! I'll reply to you as soon as possible.

Blog Design By Yuniquely Sweet