Saturday, 13 December 2014

My Christmas Checklist

With only a mere 11 days to go until Christmas and everyone getting more and more festive by the day, what better way is there to prepare than to create a checklist? I don't know about you guys but I love lists. Checklists, shopping lists, wishlists... they're just so handy! But without further ado, here is my Christmas checklist:

  • Do the rest of the Christmas shopping
  • Wrap everyone's presents
  • Get a Christmas tree 
  • Start decorating every room of the flat but my own (Note: It's not like I don't want to, but the builders next door make it impossible. Everything keeps falling down.)
  • Buy a lot of scented candles and light them
  • Bake cookies
  • Stay clear of any festive fashion purchases you'll regret later
  • Put together festive outfits for various occasions
  • Don't stress yourself over small things
  • Relax

Is there anything that needs to be on your Christmas checklist that I've forgotten? 

1 comment:

  1. I am ready for Christmas! I am done wrapping gifts but I asked my family to bring me their stuff so I could wrap theirs too :P

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone! :) Thank you for leaving a comment! I really appreciate it! I'll reply to you as soon as possible.

Blog Design By Yuniquely Sweet