Thursday, 25 December 2014

Outfit: The Annette Dress

Brandy Melville Annette Tshirt Dress Baseball Forever 21 H&M biker choker ebay Brandy Melville Annette Tshirt Dress Baseball Forever 21 H&M biker choker ebay Brandy Melville Annette Tshirt Dress Baseball Forever 21 H&M biker choker ebay Brandy Melville Annette Tshirt Dress Baseball Forever 21 H&M biker choker ebay Brandy Melville Annette Tshirt Dress Baseball Forever 21 H&M biker choker ebayBrandy Melville Annette Tshirt Dress Baseball Forever 21 H&M biker choker ebay Brandy Melville Annette Tshirt Dress Baseball Forever 21 H&M biker choker ebay
Forever 21 biker jacket | Brandy Melville Annette dress | H&M boots | eBay jewelry

I got this dress at Brandy Melville after falling head over heels with it thanks to countless Instagram posts and Lookbook videos. Well, I love it on others but I'm not really sure I like it on myself. I think it just looks waaaay too big and especially too long on me. What do you think? If I don't like it, I'll probably end up selling it since I only wore it for this shoot. It's such a shame! I really want to like oversized t-shirt dresses but so far nothing really worked for me.
Please excuse my red-ish nose in these pictures. I'm still shooting autumnal outfits even though it's long winter, but I just don't want to shuffle between the same 2-3 coats every outfit post, you feel me? I really need to get my hands on a proper indoors shooting location.

I hope all of you had a lovely Christmas eve! I wish you wonderful holidays! 

8 comments:

  1. This is my next favourite outfit next to your 'Pop of Mint' ootd~♥ I think this dress looks so nice on you even if it doesn't fit that great.
    Your makeup is gorgeous too~! I'd love to see more makeup tutorials from you!
    Merry Christmas Elina~! (´ω`)♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the dress on you! I think you look great in it :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Kirsten! I'm really glad you like it even though the dress fits a little odd. I'll see what I can do make-up tutorial wise but now that winter is fully here, it'll be so hard because the lighting is terrible.
    Merry Christmas to you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Jessica! I swear it looks 100 times better in pictures. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Outdoor shootings during the colder months are a pain! I did two in the last couple of days and, believe me, it looks way easier than it is! The worst part is editing all the pictures so you don't have a red nose because you can't really help it in winter. :(
    I thought so, too! I'll probably keep it another month and then I'll decide. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice post. I do like the striped dress on you :) looking gorgeous girl!
    great blog, very inspiring
    lets follow eachother! just let me know and I will follow back :)

    - www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the t-shirt dress and the way you paired it with leather jackets. you look great


    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome dress!


    xx danielle // shadesofdanielle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone! :) Thank you for leaving a comment! I really appreciate it! I'll reply to you as soon as possible.

Blog Design By Yuniquely Sweet