Monday, 29 December 2014

Outfit: Bohemian Winter

Stylemoi Boho Winter Levis Miss Blue Eyes Stylemoi Boho Winter Levis Miss Blue Eyes Stylemoi Boho Winter Levis Miss Blue Eyes Stylemoi Boho Winter Levis Miss Blue Eyes Stylemoi Boho Winter Levis Miss Blue EyesStylemoi Boho Winter Levis Miss Blue Eyes Stylemoi Boho Winter Levis Miss Blue Eyes Stylemoi Boho Winter Levis Miss Blue Eyes

StyleMoi kimono* | Mango knit | Levi's shorts, reworked by The Trash Rack | Forever 21 boots  
H&M hat | Jewelry - ShopDixi, Brandy Melville, H&M, Vintage (cuff) 

Spot the tiny snowflakes on the brim of my hat? Yeah, that's how cold it was. It was totally worth it, though, as the pictures turned out ah-maz-zing if I may say so myself. I had such a hard time picking which of the 17 photos I had edited I should upload in the end. The StyleMoi kimono I'm wearing is one of my new favourites at the moment - it makes me feel like a gypsy queen and I absolutely love it. It looks like it has been tie-dyed but it's actually a print! I got it in a size large and it just fits perfectly. Plus, it's on sale at the moment so snag it up while you can!
I paired the kimono with some distressed secondhand Levi's shorts, that I got from another blogger, and with a pair of super cute chelsea boots from Forever 21.

By the way, I have a small teaser for you! 

Keep your eyes open for Sunday as I'm starting into the new year with a bang! I'm super excited and I hope you are, too! 

More info to come on January the 1st!

16 comments:

  1. I love the kimono. It looks great, especially in this color combination. The pictures look great! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such amazing pictures and what a wonderful backdrop.
    http://tia-cherie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so pretty Elina, these photos looked great! Stay warm :D


    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. The statement necklace is perfect over your black top! Great outfit and photos!

    http://technicolourdreamer.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The picture of you spinning is really cute! I love this outfit! The kimono is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous outfit xo
    Sarah Jane // www.vmgirl.me

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great look for fall! Lovely!

    I blog here:

    www.lovelifepearls.com

    www.lovelifepearls.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much, Sarah Jane! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, thank you, Jess! It was so much fun to take pictures while spinning but I also had a hard time trying not to trip!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks, Claire! It's my all-time favourite necklace. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you, Cherri! It's a lovely setting indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much, Stefanie! That means such a lot to me! I wish you a lovely New Year, too! Sorry that I'm responding a little late. :S

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much, Tia! I love the backdrop, too! It's one of my favourite locations!

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone! :) Thank you for leaving a comment! I really appreciate it! I'll reply to you as soon as possible.

Blog Design By Yuniquely Sweet